A Naga's Revenge

JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
edited March 2013 in The Blank Canvas
I'm not being very creative with titles lately, but oh well.

I didn't actually plan to write any of this. The scene had been in my head for a while, but it was always one of those 'I'll get around to it when I feel like it' kind of stories. And then I was bored out of my mind at work, opened Notepad, and in two hours I had this.

It's not (as) long, no major style changes or anything - written purely for fun. I feel like I should try to write more stories from other people's perspectives, but it's difficult to write about the inner thoughts of a character you don't know. This story practically wrote itself. It would've been better to write it earlier...but I had other things to do.

How much is real, how much is not real, you can guess. Some parts may be a little confusing as to the identity of the subject(s); this is on purpose. Yes, I know you can't send tells while in phase, but messages are awkward to describe. 

You may remember some of the content/characters from my previous stories. I hope you enjoy!

(This is also a hint for someone to do the thing that he promised me for ages and never did <_<)

Nearly forgot the actual link: http://pastebin.com/mXn2RWWg
If you like my stories, you can find them here:
Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

Comments

• I like it. It's a good balance between the IC and OC world of people saying "oh the naga are gonna die, blah blah" yet, they live on.

You have shown a very good sense of RP when previously there was little to none, so it's good to see that it was played out somehow. Keep writing Jurixe! You're amazing.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • EntaroEntaro Plymouth

<3 this so much. You're one of my absolute favourite people to RP with, and the fact they get written into stories make it even more awesome.

Keep it up!

(Party): Crixos says, "Open your wunjos, people of Sapience."
    (Party): Crixos says, "Be nairated by my words."
  • I enjoyed that. 
    And you're right, we're not dying. 
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    OMG I GOT A MENTION!

>.> okay so it's generic Monk does something. 

Still happi >.>
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• I really adore your writing.  It's absolutely fantastic and it really shows what kind of world Achaea can be.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Well written as always @Jurixe. Although it hurt the Naga's numbers, I think they are far better off no longer being ruled, directed, and represented by a particular cult of personality, and I believe that they will benefit from the new wave of leadership.
  • Vayne said:
    Well written as always @Jurixe. Although it hurt the Naga's numbers, I think they are far better off no longer being ruled, directed, and represented by a particular cult of personality, and I believe that they will benefit from the new wave of leadership.
    What?

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth

Jiraishin said:
    Vayne said:
    What?

Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    He's saying you have no personality

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Vayne being Vayne.

• XerXer Langley
    I wish I were there when that happened! YOU LIVE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE WORLD D:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    :D

flapflap wings. I enjoyed this story a lot.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Cahin said:
    Vayne being Vayne.
    Who else could I be? :D
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Renekton

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae