[Picture] Quackers the Duck

Tired of the CIJ's tutor being seen as something light and fluffy, I've decided to show my vision of a less lulzy Quackers.

Here we have him smoking his usual cigar.

"Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.

Comments

• This reminds me of how much Howard the Duck used to freak me out as a kid.

• Jesus, Howard the Duck. What's not to like?

With his blistered eyelids and child-size. I vaguely remember this from some haunted memory in my past.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • Jesus lol, that's horrible. I was gonna post an image but I had to close the tab while I was searching.

• Oh god, what the hell is that Howard thing. D:

I also find Elmo and much of Sesame Street horrifying.
  • TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    Am I the only one more scared of the woman's hair??

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• I always pictured him as the Mad Mullard Demi-Human Pet from Legend Of Mana...
  • edited November 2012
    @Arilles, this thing? (Litterally, first thing on google images)

Perhaps a bit too militant.
  • Well, yes, but I like the one from the book in-game, you never see its eyes, and it doesn't have a ball-and-chain, but its always smoking and making wise-cracks...
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Arilles said:
    Well, yes, but I like the one from the book in-game, you never see its eyes, and it doesn't have a ball-and-chain, but its always smoking and making wise-quacks...
    ftfy
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Kinda cute!

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited March 2013
    @Silas is freaked by Howard the Duck. Make note to brainstorm on how to make this a mask, put them on newbies, then midget-toss them at him to turn the tides of battle.