Hunting Motivation

13»

Comments

• I hunt about once every 3 RL months. No idea how I got to 87, honestly.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • The last time I was really motivated to hunt (for experience, at least) was when the wheel promotion pushed me a lot closer to 80, and I decided it was time to stop being lazy and finally get the rest of the way there. Now that the closest "goal" is a minor trait slot at level 90, I just can't bring myself to hunt except maybe to clear one area once a month or so.
  • edited February 2013
    Dragon's my motivation, and not for combat. I just don't wanna walk every damn place. I guess I could steal one of the Lotus' ships and stash it somewhere. Two levels, and still haven't picked my last minor trait. ._. bashing sucks with 12con/12 str but it'll be worth it, so long as when I get there, Dragon has been sorted out.
  • edited February 2013
    Because no one has said it yet, never ever die, and if it really happens, do it with a starburst. When you lose it, ink it again. IT'S MANDATORY

Edit: this is from someone who found it impossible to get higher than level 81, even as a monk.
  • Dragon has been sorted out :D
    Feh, pressure.
  • Thaumas said:
    Because no one has said it yet, never ever die, and if it really happens, do it with a starburst. When you lose it, ink it again. IT'S MANDATORY
    ^ This is possibly the second best advice in the thread.

Seriously, don't die. If you die more than once every 10+ hours, you are bashing stuff that is too hard for you, or too dangerous for your connection.

• First one's ofc Coops :)