Question for Older Church Players

edited February 2013 in The Blank Canvas
I'm in the middle of writing something and a few questions came up:

(1) Does anyone happen to have a description of the Archprelate's ring laying around? I can't even remember what it was called.

(2) Does anyone remember who stole it that one time? I can't seem to remember who it was or what class they were.

(3) How did he get it back? Was it just returning?

Comments

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    You mean the mantle?
    I think it was profit?
    and it was returning, if it was the mantle.
  • Writing what? Bardics or something IC? If it's IC, obviously, find out IC. I'll message you if you only want to know OOC.

• edited February 2013

Daslin said:
    You mean the mantle?
    I think it was profit?
    and it was returning, if it was the mantle.
    It might have been the mantle that I'm thinking of. I thought it was a ring, but it was long enough ago that I don't have the log.
    Silas said:
    Writing what? Bardics or something IC? If it's IC, obviously, find out IC. I'll message you if you only want to know OOC.
    Probably only OOC, but regardless Tael was there when it happened, so it would make sense for him to know even if I OOCly lost the log. I'm all for "finding things out in game", but I already found out about it in game and it would be very odd for Tael to be asking people about it ICly - it's something that he would absolutely have remembered. If you have the information, message away.
  • I don't have the description assuming it's the mantle. Profit stole it as a serpent. Pentharian murderkilled Profit then made it reset to Bahtell. (might have been Halos, because I still don't recall ever seeing any evidence that Bahtell actually exists)
  • Bahtell's actually around a good bit, he's just not really involved with combat. He's pretty fun when you get to know him. Good guy.
  • Wasn't the mantle, figured it out - thanks.