NHL Hockey

2»

Comments

• I wish that I was surprised by how my team has started out, but I'm really not. I just hope they pick it up in time to make it to the finals! In a normal season, they pick up around this time of year, so I don't know when they will with this short season.

C'mon, boys, you're better than this! Eventually...
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Douggie digs it out! 4-0-1 B's! :)
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Damn you Vanek, damn you to heck!
  • Vanek with the hat trick! B-)
    (Party): Mizik says, "This can't possibly go wrong."
  • Admittedly, am incredibly excited that I get to watch Jets hockey again. Would love to see a game live one day, if it wasn't for the fact that I'd have to sell my first-born child to get tickets.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• edited February 2013
    @jhaeli I feel your pain! I was too young to go to a Blues game when I lived in St Louis. So I'm not sure I'll ever get the chance to see them play live now that I'm older and on the West Coast!

• edited February 2013
    Do you have an NHL team locally? Could try to get in if they ever visit. :)

I'm in Calgary, but I was even unable to get tickets to the Flames vs. Jets game last year for hubby and I, despite going for them the minute they opened to the public for purchase.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• We only have a minor league hockey team or whatever you call it. They suck and only good for fights. They play local teams I've never heard of or care for. Like against Boise, something or other. I don't imagine the Vancouver Canucks ever playing the blues.

• edited February 2013
    The Vancouver Canucks is the closest major hockey team near me and I'm from eastern Washington