Serpent - AKA the class that hates you.

124»

Comments

• Yeah just pre imp slash double break :(
  • edited January 2013
    Talonia said:
    Couldn't you write macros to evade in a direction then snipe back into the room you just came from?
    (I know this is late, but it's a handy thing to set up.)

Better yet, have a flexible snipe alias.

Mine is: sn [target] [direction]

If there isn't a target specified, it uses my default, if there isn't a direction, it uses the last direction I moved from. If you use the Mudlet mapper, this turns out to be fairly easy to set up (though it won't work if you find yourself in any of the fairly small number of unmapped rooms).
  • Or you buy my super awesome archery script and you only have to press a single button, no matter where your target is!
  • Iocun said:
    Or you buy my super awesome archery script and you only have to press a single button, no matter where your target is!
    I hope it knows where your target is, I tried that once and it resulted in me losing a lot of endurance because I aimed in every direction.
  • Real men substitute IG willpower/endurance for RL willpower/endurance.
  • Nemutaur said:
    Iocun said:
    Or you buy my super awesome archery script and you only have to press a single button, no matter where your target is!
    I hope it knows where your target is, I tried that once and it resulted in me losing a lot of endurance because I aimed in every direction.
    For the first shot, it aims in every direction in which there is an actual exit (which in average isn't -that- many). If it hits the target, it remembers this direction and continues shooting only there.
  • Do you use GMCP to get the exits?  Does it get hidden exits if you have a monocle?
  • I actually want to buy it if you're selling :)  Partly because I don't really understand GMCP, and just having good examples of it in use would be neat.  I finally have an archery alias with triggers that works pretty nicely, and then I can use a macro to keep firing in the direction until it tells me I failed a shot, but one of my next big things is proper use of squinting (and I do have goggles).  
  • I never thought about just having it aim to figure out direction - that's very smart.
    Jules said:
    I actually want to buy it if you're selling :)  Partly because I don't really understand GMCP, and just having good examples of it in use would be neat.  I finally have an archery alias with triggers that works pretty nicely, and then I can use a macro to keep firing in the direction until it tells me I failed a shot, but one of my next big things is proper use of squinting (and I do have goggles).  
    Reading this helps a lot: http://www.mudlet.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/GMCPtutorial.pdf

This is an example I read when I was first learning it: http://www.achaea.com/forum/mudlet-gmcp-antitheft-examples

And the Mudlet forums have a number of others.

Also, if you don't have monocle, it might be worthwhile to use the mapper's exit list so you have access to hidden exits (maybe falling back to GMCP when the room isn't mapped).
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Nemutaur said:
    Iocun said:
    -_- So that's where all my endurance has been going in raids... Didn't even notice it as a satyr

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    nakia:~:% aseqdump -p 20:0 | ./lpk25.py 
    AKAI LPK25 Midi Keyboard Mudlet Controller v0.1 Running...
    3840x1080 keycode 90 is_down 1
    3840x1080 keycode 90 is_down 0
    3840x1080 keycode 87 is_down 1
    3840x1080 keycode 87 is_down 0

@Iocun gun get owned. Anyone feel free to contact me in private if you're on teh Lunix and want the python goodies that make this possible. :)