Gaia's Back.

2»

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Lodi said:
    If that's the case, then why do I constantly hear about refugees turning up and assisting you guys defend against a raid? I can only go on what I see/hear and it doesn't fit with what your saying. If your trying to distance yourselves then that's great, but it seems to be quite a whimsical effort. Plus, the refugees are about to destroy a chunk of Nature, what are you guys planning to do about it?
    Dude, when was the last time you actually took part in a raid? Or any kind of face to face conflict? Whenever I'm online and there's a raid, it's just us and them. Usually involving us huddling around taking a million years to group up until Mhaldor gets bored and tries Hashan.

• @Lodi It's been many, many ig years since any Shallamese has helped defend Eleusis. They're instantly rejected if help is offered, with the very rare exception of if we have few people around and Nature is being harmed. That's how the treaty with Ashtan was originally, and after Ashtan declared war, that's still how our rules remained. I personally have not even seen a Shallamese help defend when Nature was being harmed, either. (And, yes, by my saying "Shallamese," I mean that the last time they've done anything is when there was a Shallam. The Refugees have been denied in the same way.)
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    I'm not around much but I have to agree with Delphinus. I've observed exterminations as part of raids. As much as I hate seeing other cities help Eleusis against exterms, I will have to blame the forest conflict for this.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• edited January 2013
    I'll stop de-railing. Sorry, didn't mean to. :) Carrying it over into messages. :)
    I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • edited January 2013
    Lodi said:
    If that's the case, then why do I constantly hear about refugees turning up and assisting you guys defend against a raid?
    Are you sure most of those aren't exterms?
    I guess sometimes exterms lead into an Eleusis raid, but then we can also blame the raiders for not sticking clearly to one thing and thus inviting more resistance than necessary.

EDIT: Ugh, sorry, didn't see all the posts that ninjad me.

• Babel said:
    Now, I just know everyone's as tired about reading about exterminations as I am, so let's keep posts about them elsewhere, thanks. So how about that pretty cool new Nature goddess, eh?
    She pimpin'. Gonna be a nature driveby on those exterminators.
  • What the --ck did I just read?
  • Does anyone know what the shout by Severian was about just after Lady Gaia returned? I'm guessing they were connected. He shouted something about felling shrines as soon as they are raised.
    I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • Synbios said:
    Lodi said:
    Silas said:
    Told you.

Yeah, looks like you have to suck to get Divine attention. :) I mean, look at what happened to Shallam...

Based on the Mhaldor thread, looks like you guys are also gonna get some divine attention soon.
    who said anything about it being attention?? I smell war/invasion on the horizon
  • Lodi said:
    If that's the case, then why do I constantly hear about refugees turning up and assisting you guys defend against a raid? I can only go on what I see and it doesn't fit with what your saying. If your trying to distance yourselves then that's great, but it seems to be quite a whimsical effort. Plus, the refugees are about to destroy a chunk of Nature, what are you guys planning to do about it?

Edit: Every City State IG has destroyed a part of Nature by simply existing, you shouldn't be friendly with any of them.
    Are you er, trolling?

If you aren't...wow.

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    I laughed at the part where Jacobi thought he had broken the shell (during the event).