What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• @Azro Thank you! When I hit dragon I asked my friend if I could borrow their artwork as a forums badge. I love it.  =)
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Azro said:
    Today I decided that I’d simply drop in once or twice everyday to read the city log, so I don’t get stolen from *and* I can have some information about the happenings while I’m away. Yay me :P

In slightly unrelated news, I’ve just discovered the headstomp ability. Now to learn shrivel...

Also @Telendrieth that’s a really cool profile pic!!
    You can also check messages and news from the Portal site at www.achaea.com. Also, there's an IRE Helper app that Vadi made years ago that lets you check messages, news, and logs on your mobile device.

• I've been trying to just hunt less, and interact more in the last year or so and it paid off!

I gave fish to an Orc that Laytron said was hungry, and I was around for the start of some lead spreading shenanigans.  Got turned into a awesome lead statue, heard some sweet dwarf drums, and oh god dammit got a phone call and had to leave, of all the luck!   I'm not a big discord user, but seeing the full history deathsight and not have it be truncated was cool to see what I missed.

Hopefully next time I can turn around and be turned into lead!

• Today I learnt that blown up council rooms are actually...not a big deal. The fear of them being reduced to rubble seems to have been misplaced.
  • I wanted to steal the tapestry. Ugh. Tank was just secondary.
  • people seem to think destroying rooms does a lot more than it actually does in general lol.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I never really did resolutions or even personal goals, really. I've always told myself I'll get dragon...one of these days (maybe it'll actually eventually happen). For the most part, my character's entire life has been very much a series of 'spur of the moment' type adventures and progressions. Never a dull moment.

• I had a goal, don't join a city, it failed
  • Mezghar said:
    Gained awesome Caefir bros, one awesome Caefir sis, and a pretty freakin cool papa. All resolutions for this year completed in one go.
    and soon one very judgemental mother in law. 
  • AAAAAAAA
    I still haven’t been able to playyy
    gettin those Achaea withdrawal symptoms ;w; hope I’ll be back soon
  • Iohanna said:

Post yours if you'd like to. I'd love to see how everyone is doing!
    Hey Iohanna! That's actually a great idea!

Completed Thus Far:
     [x] Earth Lord
     [x] Mine 100,000 coal
     [x] Master Shopkeeper's License
     [x] Transcendant Survival
     [x] Slay 100 adventurers
     [x] Slay 200 adventurers
     [x] Slay 300 adventurers
     [x] Aide of War
     [x] Break 100 on the Mining Rankings
     [x] Begin construction of Blackstone Estate
     [x] Ascend to Regency
     [x] Slay @Caelan
     [x] Slay @Mezghar
     [x] 10 successfully led assault/defenses

Remains to be completed:
     [ ] Rent a shop
     [ ] Purchase an artefact dagger
     [ ] Reach Dragon
     [ ] Slay @Iohanna
     [ ] Slay @Gavriil
     [ ] Mine 100,000 stone
     [ ] slay 400 adventurers
     [ ] slay 500 adventurers
     [ ] re-organize the Hashani Military
     [ ] Successfully blow a tank in less cool cities
     [ ] Transcendent Avoidance
     [ ] Many, Many more goals
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Blackstone is already an island in targossas, like why would you choose that name ???
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Dupre said:
    Blackstone is already an island in targossas, like why would you choose that name ???
    Lots of surnames in real life come from place names. Makes perfect sense.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • [x] Let @Astarod win so he feels better.
    [x] Let Proficy win too... he needs it more.

:D 

• edited May 2018
    Milabar said:
    I had a goal, don't join a city, it failed
    *kick*

[x] Get to level 105 

[x] Upgrade bracelets and con belt to Lvl3 

[x] Wash dishes, and put away laundry before Achaea

To do: 

[ ] Save for an invincible, mountable pet (maybe a giant flying spider)

I had more to do but these are the main ones. I feel like I did much more than I expected I’d ever do, or even dreamed of doing. Lesson here, set the bar low so I can surprise myself? 

• I'm impressed by the washing dishes and putting away laundry before Achaea. I struggle with this every single damn day. Ugh.  :s
  • The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."

• Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Posted here. Like hi y'all.
  • edited May 2018
    2018/05/23 03:24:38 - @Ajoc, @Asmodron, @Asria, @Astarod, @Chris, @Corr, @Cyro, @Garros, @Issley, @Lorenzo, @Mathilda, and @Thystalia have destroyed The ruins of Annex of the Dean.

Good work boys and girls. Now to prepare for when they come back in anger :)

PS- @Mezghar @Karren @Alasiel thanks for being good sports!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

• I tried to make friends with a minotaur shaman today by complimenting his majestic horns. I don't think he likes me. Must continue trying to build my network of denizen pals
  • Mezghar said:
    I tried to make friends with a minotaur shaman today by complimenting his majestic horns. I don't think he likes me. Must continue trying to build my network of denizen pals
    Be thankful he didnt want to be more than friends :)
  • Like... Best friends? I feel like he would've wanted that.

• O B L I V I O N.

• Anyone want to trade 1k credits bought under your character's name for 1.7k credits?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]