Memorable quotes

Comments

• Kyrra said:
    Drawing forth a card from within your deck, you display the twisted visage of Enheduanna, The Damned.
    The corpse of Plak explodes in a shower of blood and viscera.

That is so disgustingly awesome and so worth the wait to try it out.
    Don't die in Arcadia, folks!
    Damn it... and I was just there for the excellent merchandise, I really wanted a puppet of @Chenubis and then found out he was already having tea with an Arcadian maid in an unusual location.
  • Kyrra said:
    Drawing forth a card from within your deck, you display the twisted visage of Enheduanna, The Damned.
    The corpse of Plak explodes in a shower of blood and viscera.

That is so disgustingly awesome and so worth the wait to try it out.
    Don't die in Arcadia, folks!
    This is also why you should brush your teeth.
  • Mezghar tells you, "// Murad exclaims, "I give you Heavenly Angels!""
    You tell Mezghar, "(( Imagine if he gave you Sightly Angels ))."
    Mezghar tells you, "// I remember why I hate you now."
    Mezghar tells you, "// frown."

Rude :(

• SWORD OF OMENS, GIVE ME SIGHT, -BEYOND- SIGHT.   Actually, how about just sight? - Mezghar, probably

• Still wish I had the custom named BM sword prize..
  • Asmodron said:
    Still wish I had the custom named BM sword prize..
    I wish I had one too :(

• Fake log. No timestamps
  • Tzantza start kill: 10:25:51.76
    Tzantza end kill: 10:25:53.01

ther u go

• that locked tzantza for truedeath fucked me too. reported for hax.
  • That was a beautiful truekill.
  • Dunn has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    Dunn has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.

You sent the following message to Farrah: //your method of hunting is unconventional, yet bold. I like it.
     Message  Sent by Farrah 2018/5/12/13:39 // Thanks!
     Message  Sent by Farrah 2018/5/12/13:39 // got a world-shattering crit on Dunn.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Your eyes begin to water as a suspicious scent fills the area.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    A plump, tangerine-winged quail comes falling down from above to land with a
    'THUMP.'

A plump, tangerine-winged quail cheeps loudly, eyes glancing about the area.

You peer at a plump, tangerine-winged quail unscrupulously.

• Cerys said:
    It's not really a quote, but this has to be up there as one of my favorite moments. The top ranked miner smiled at me :o

531h, 4528m, 22950e, 16800w  ex----s21:41:03.72--
    Proficy gives a group of 140 iron bars to you.
    5531h, 4513m, 22950e, 16800w  ex----s21:41:07.10--
    Proficy nods his head at himself.
    5531h, 4513m, 22950e, 16800w  ex----s21:41:09.20--
    Proficy grimaces as if he were in pain, in a repulsive attempt to smile.
    5531h, 4513m, 22950e, 1
    I got him to smile once, I thought he was going to implode. I remember giving him a cookie telling him to not be so dour and he grinned...Naoma was like FLEE! And ran like hell thinking he was going to like murder me or something most memorable interaction aside from @Dunn condescendingly calling Naoma "Sweetie." Because she is a stubborn little shit and argued with him like usual :P
  • Every Eleusian is “sweetie” to me after the war. Nothing personal!

• edited May 2018
    Dunn said:
    Every Eleusian is “sweetie” to me after the war. Nothing personal!
    After your last conquest, I imagine you see most of the world in a new light.
  • Attempted to contain vomit...failed
  • @Cerys Your name is so messing w/ me when I am prospecting. I am like: I don't remember building this mine. Just too close of a scramble when I'm in prospecting mode.
  • Greys said:
    @Cerys Your name is so messing w/ me when I am prospecting. I am like: I don't remember building this mine. Just too close of a scramble when I'm in prospecting mode.
    Ha! I have experienced the same thing when I see your mines, we are name twins! You're getting all of those beautiful stone lodes though, I wish I had your luck.
  • It's not luck. It's writing a script that auto-prospects and build mines and sets up mine layouts for you every hour while you leave your computer on and snooze
  • Wait... people completely automate their prospecting? Wow, I guess that's why I never find any good ones.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    If that's true I hope it gets looked into.

• I don't see why the automation is/would be necessary. You walk through some rooms, type a word, and move on. An alias or two is more than sufficient for constructing and deployment.