What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Those killcounts look fake. Caelan needs to waste another phial so he NEVER GETS A KILL ARGH
  • Datrius said:
    Garner said:
    Today I hit Artisan Metalworker, then calculated how many more lances I'd need to get to the next rank, and cried a bit. Then I decided to see how expensive it would be to master the cheapest Artisan descriptor, and cried a bit more.

Ah well. Long term goals are still good while you fill in the short term ones.
    Do the math on a master level descriptor then reply, I wanna see your reaction :p
    Don't have access to them yet, which is probably good. I'd like to not get lost in despair until I'm already at Master level, thanks. :P
  • Milabar said:
    I did two things

A: joined targossas
    B: proceeded to dump an entire glass of water on my laptop and might have fried it like southern chicken

Sooooooooooo it's an up and down day

A higher power is trying to tell you something. I won’t name names, but it may begin with an “S” and end with an “N”. 
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Aegoth said:
    Those killcounts look fake. Caelan needs to waste another phial so he NEVER GETS A KILL ARGH
    That was sans phial. Like..  how the hell do i get more without the phial than with?  Damnit damnit damnit

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Clearly, the phial is a lie  :p

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Today I did absolutely nothing, because I couldn’t even log on today bc life stuff :(

On the bright side, I recently obtained my Apostasy skill and I’m loving my new Baalzadeen servant >:3
  • edited May 2018
    Ismay said:
    Milabar said:
    I did two things

B: proceeded to dump an entire glass of water on my laptop and might have fried it like southern chicken

A higher power is trying to tell you something. I won’t name names, but it may begin with an “S” and end with an “N”. 
    We’re not moving to Mhaldor   >:(
  • Ismay said:
    Milabar said:
    I did two things

SimoN? Paul Simon? God damn that little man could tell me to do anything and I'd roll like a dog. 
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    Ismay said:
    Milabar said:
    I did two things

With respect to His Malevolence, I don't think the laptop was made any stronger.
  • Nyneve said:
    Ismay said:
    Milabar said:
    I did two things

A certain someone claimed OOC to Mhaldor that you were 100% coming. Might want to straighten that out and ask the person not to spread lies OOC and metagame like that.

• Cooper said:
    Nyneve said:
    Ismay said:
    Milabar said:
    I did two things

A certain someone claimed OOC to Mhaldor that you were 100% coming. Might want to straighten that out and ask the person not to spread lies OOC and metagame like that.
    Man, I haven't seen a case of hyperbole this egregious in a long time. Also, horrid misuse of "metagame" I'm disappointed :(
  • I'm just curious who it was tbh, cause I mean, I've been hollering for elesiuan paladin for a while yet didn't get it to happen :(
  • Milabar said:
    I'm just curious who it was tbh, cause I mean, I've been hollering for elesiuan paladin for a while yet didn't get it to happen :(
    It was me. I told Barry, who must have told Jack, and OBVIOUSLY Jack told his third cousin Mildreth and we all know what a huge blabbermouth she is. Amirite?

It wasn't actually me. I don't know any of these people, RL or imagined.

• (Yesterday) I started Summer semester. Really, overwhelmingly excited to be learning ASL finally (outside of knowing the fingerspelling alphabet). Not as excited about math, that is #truesuffering.

However, to those this impacts (which are few) it just means I'll be around a little less and/or a bit more aloof if I am around because I might be idling trying to practice a new language. <3

@Vastar @Klendathu @Kyrra in particular. 
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Read that there was an upwards cap of 1mil per bet on Roulette with the new changes, when making outside bets. I'm now broke.

• Today I found out I won’t be able to play Achaea for a while :angry: definitely a little upsetti but I should be back soon
  • Replaced and restationed most of the Cyrenian guard force last night. Mhaldor, please go DIAF, kthxbai.

• Zbaco said:
    Replaced and restationed most of the Cyrenian guard force last night. Mhaldor, please go DIAF, kthxbai.

I'm sure @Aegoth will take care of that soon enough.
  • Zbaco said:
    Replaced and restationed most of the Cyrenian guard force last night. Mhaldor, please go DIAF, kthxbai.
    Punishing bad guard layouts is our game, broski. Can't handle the heat, get out of my fire :D
  • Aegoth said:
    Zbaco said:
    Punishing bad guard layouts is our game, broski. Can't handle the heat, get out of my fire :D
    At the moment, would like nothing more than to piss on your fire, thanks :P

• For the low, low, low price of 1000 credits, Aegoth, Hand of Iniquity, Destroyer of Worlds, Son of Fire, will personally show you a better guard layout.
  • Day 3 of not being able to play Achaea ;w; Thing is, I *could* play but my mobile client doesn’t have my antitheft triggers. It’s tempting =3=
  • Are you still under level 30? You can't be stolen from before 30
  • Kiet said:
    Are you still under level 30? You can't be stolen from before 30
    Nah, level 31 here.
  • Glanced at forums to check and see if anything interesting was going on (or a rotation of cards for the May promotion), saw a few comments about Cyrenian guards, logged in to Cyrenian logs almost reaching the same more% of the original mythos files, emptied my satchels and logged off to play something else. 
  • Today I decided that I’d simply drop in once or twice everyday to read the city log, so I don’t get stolen from *and* I can have some information about the happenings while I’m away. Yay me :P

In slightly unrelated news, I’ve just discovered the headstomp ability. Now to learn shrivel...

Also @Telendrieth that’s a really cool profile pic!!