Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Behold My Malevolence

13»

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,734Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 14
    I think Peter Mensah (especially as seen in Spartacus) is a good live example, and if I'm being honest I think he would portray a great Sartan, both in description and demeanor:

.Related image
    Related image
    Related image.

Xae
  • TaryiusTaryius Posts: 404Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Xae said:
    Tahquil said:
    I'm not seeing that. I am seeing that his chest is round like a balloon instead of flat across the front.
    Well, that too. Chest muscles don't balloon out as a whole, they each have their own shape instead of just being an.. a balloon with muscles drawn on it :sweat_smile:
    His chest needs to be so big so it can house his big, massive, compassionate heart! Duh.
  • XaeXae Posts: 433Member @ - Epic Achaean

fixed it with proper anatomy :P 

Ask for my discord! || Need some help? There's a discord for that!
    Currently not taking commissions || Please check out my new art page!

EllodinKresslack
  • KietKiet Posts: 2,791Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    wow you guys are nitpicky
  • PlakPlak Posts: 56Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Why did you turn His outfit into a hotpants though, @Xae that's what I'd like to know!
  • XaeXae Posts: 433Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Plak said:
    Why did you turn His outfit into a hotpants though, @Xae that's what I'd like to know!
    all the better to show off his impressive thighs!
    Ask for my discord! || Need some help? There's a discord for that!
    Currently not taking commissions || Please check out my new art page!

Cerys
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,883Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Xae said:
    Plak said:
    all the better to show off his impressive thighs!
    I thought it was to accentuate His malevolence...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Shirszae
  • DupreDupre M.Posts: 52Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Xae said:
    Tahquil said:
    I'm not seeing that. I am seeing that his chest is round like a balloon instead of flat across the front.
    Well, that too. Chest muscles don't balloon out as a whole, they each have their own shape instead of just being an.. a balloon with muscles drawn on it :sweat_smile:
    Sartan has Pectus Carinatum

Have some goddam body sensitivity, jeez
    https://www.achaea.com/banner/caiges.jpg
13»
Sign In to Comment.