The Burrito War

1235»

Comments

• Puxi said:
    Here's my problem with the burrito thing... Most of America has no idea what a good burrito is. I've had that TexMex shit you guys call Mexican food and that just doesn't cut it. Best Mexican food is in California. Conversation over.
    As a Mexican-American living in Southern California. I concur.
  • Okay, ladies and gents, you've had your fun. Now let's get back on topic and keep the non-Achaea to a non-Achaea section.
  • Yeah @Nicola, hahaha, this is for the DARKWALKER AND ARTEMIS WAR, FOLKS. not FOOD preference. Laughing my butt off, though. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • These forums really need a block thread function. 

• edited May 2018
    Kyrra said:
    @Caelan they still had teriyaki burgers when I was in Kyoto/Osaka a few years back. Gloriously messy eating.
    I was always amazed at how their burgers were immaculate. They always looked exactly like the posters and commercials, none of the smashed down buns like here in the US.  So much care.  Then I went in and heard an employee being yelled at for ruining a bun.  I was all, "this is what America needs.  More ass chewing to teach accountability". 

Edit:  Oops, sorry Nicola, didn't see your post until after I posted.

• edited May 2018
    Edit: Saw Nic's comment after I wrote this! Sending it to @Ellodin in a message instead :P
  • @Miriew @Torrent @Myna @Rollanz and @Ainly, along with a few others felt the first blow in awhile from my loyal soldiers. It was nice to actually be able to hit them without worrying about another city taking advantage of the engagement. It's a shame they didn't group fast enough, as it would have been 'kinda?' even-ish. Good show. Looking forward to future engagements. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    @Miriew @Torrent @Myna @Rollanz and @Ainly, along with a few others felt the first blow in awhile from my loyal soldiers. It was nice to actually be able to hit them without worrying about another city taking advantage of the engagement. It's a shame they didn't group fast enough, as it would have been 'kinda?' even-ish. Good show. Looking forward to future engagements. 
    I was there, but I been drinking... sooo yeah everything kinda slow to me tonight.
  • @Gavriil been there, sadly I'm that way without drinks. Haha!

• @Astarod I got my second associates degree tonight. Next step is ECU. (Something screwy happened, I was supposed to be able to transfer over with just the 1 associates and it go fully over, but ECU updated the program I was going into, so I had to take a few more classes and while doing that said screw it and took the 1 extra class needed to get the second associates.) 
  • Damnit, and I'm enjoying my time off with my family.  You sonofa..

• Win some, ya lose some. You guys worldburned us 5 to 6 times. hahahaha. Not salty. Just funny. It's going really fun tonight! @Caelan @Gavriil @Xandir @Torrent

• I'm just gonna throw a waffle house in there for the southern folk and also say I'm leaning on the gyro side