Behold My Malevolence

Comments

•                    
    Now I'm confused. Where did this one come from?
  • IIRC, that's the guy from God of War.
  • That is Kratos, yes.  <3

Sartan very much resembles him. Exelethril was doing what I do in Discord a lot, and compare the two =)

• I always saw Kratos as more Aegis than Sartan. 
  • Aegis looks nothing like Kratos :|

• Aegis = John Boyega? 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Aegis head is too small, built like young Shaq.
  • that sword is a terrible Warp Witch too
  • Achilles said:
    Aegis head is too small, built like young Shaq.
    @Sartan's head is way too small, imo.

• A like for the line, No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Sartan
  • Wow! That Sartan picture is good enough to be on the side of a van! Could use more tigers though... 10/10
  • That's so awesome. It'd be cool to have a page where all the immortals have their favorite picture that describes them, kind of like a yearbook. haha. Kind of like how all the cities are set up to give some kind of visual foundation to imagine some of these awesome situations we keep having. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited May 2018
    This is the only God of War I acknowledge:

Image result for xena ares

• Augh, after looking at it 100 times, His body proportions and the perspective is driving me absolutely insane...
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Xae said:
    Augh, after looking at it 100 times, His body proportions and the perspective is driving me absolutely insane...
    Draw him better!
  • @PuxiOh how I dream of being able to paint like that, but I can sure as hell fix the anatomy and perspective.

• The perspective looks fine, it’s from a servile member of his legion. He’s also not human, but a God, he isn’t going to have human anatomy.

just draw me like one of your french girls instead <3
  • XaeXae
    edited May 2018
    this is what I see, @Minifie

• Apologies, Lord @Sartan I'm such an art critic, being an artist :D

• Pfft he doesn't look that tough, he isn't made of fire or anything!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • OUR DAD IS Better THAN YOUR DAD! This is what Torinn really means.
  • Xae said:
    this is what I see, @Minifie

I'm not seeing any issues in your linked photos. Swoltan.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Minifie said:
    The perspective looks fine, it’s from a servile member of his legion. He’s also not human, but a God, he isn’t going to have human anatomy.

just draw me like one of your french girls instead <3
    Just because he's a divine doesn't necessarily mean he wouldn't have human (or humanoid) anatomy and physique. Part of that being proportionate and realistic details. Take Phaestus' painting for example. Especially since the pantheon in Achaea is largely based off Greek/Roman mythology.

I actually prefer when a deity is  human in appearance and stature to actually closely resemble the average physique instead of having an 18 pack (that never really gets used anyway because they're a divine).

I think in the past they've done a good job of reflecting this, akin to how gods and goddesses are often portrayed in similar instances based off of ancient mythology with shows like Xena and Hercules (which I why I posted the pictures of Ares for reference). They're not the average humans, they're often much more beautiful and studly (such as the paintings of Phaestus and Scarlatti and Neraeos), but they're still largely relatable.

Unless it's something specifically like a Troll god or perhaps even in the case of Lupus, whom one expects to have a sort of half human/half beast like appearance, I think that's a fitting theme.

• I don't see the issue with the proportions of the picture. The viewpoint is from foot level at the highest, the head is not a glance to the side but slightly over the shoulder that does involve a slight puff of the chest and you can see that they have tried to apply some (I don't know the right word so I'll say..) 'lensing' affect from the towers behind him.

It's like them instagram chicks yo. Angles and 'lensing' making that rack more impressive than it is.

#hashtagfake #allaboutthaangles #dontphotographmewithoutthosefiltersomg
  • The angle still doesn't play into the fact that his left arm is completely dislocated from his body lol

• I'm not seeing that. I am seeing that his chest is round like a balloon instead of flat across the front.
  • I'm with Xae on this. Either his left arm/shoulder is in the totally wrong position or that's some really oddly designed armour.
  • Tahquil said:
    I'm not seeing that. I am seeing that his chest is round like a balloon instead of flat across the front.
    Well, that too. Chest muscles don't balloon out as a whole, they each have their own shape instead of just being an.. a balloon with muscles drawn on it :sweat_smile: