The Burrito War

Darkwalkers and Eleusians fight eachother for control of Darkenwood, Raves and Commendations. (till the Eleusians lose of course)

Well fought today, to everyone who engaged! 
The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."

Comments

• Well fought today, @Rangor, your forces (even though deathsight has been unfavorable to Eleusis) have succeeded in the objective, many many times. The house shrine consecration sometimes :scream:, but we all enjoy it and I want to thank you for fighting us :expressionless: Also, shoutout to @Torrent for the funny title. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited May 2018
    Why is this called the burrito war

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    Why is this called the burrito war
    The war is over burritos, not orders. Ask @Torrent

• This is pure foolishness. Surrender now, both of you! Hail @deucalion
  • @Mezghar Everytime we defile no one shows up

• u wot m8
  • Their shrines are the ones with bloody altars. 

Promise. 

• I don't know if they've noticed but I give @Xandir and @Ankhareoutef bearhugs right before I attack.
     <3 
  • I eagerly wait for the unknown God who comes from the side and lays claim to the Darkenwood while we're busy fighting eachother!

Lots of fun though, most of it's incredibly even and it's good to see so many new and old players coming back to join in.
  • Dunno why all you other factions fight wars when Sartan will ultimately rule the world, and turn you all into slaves. 

Go team Sartan!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Let them fight, Let Sartan take over. Doesn't matter in the end. All us circling dat bit drain in the sky. 
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    The title made me think of a new cooking gameshow where two teams compete in head to head burrito folding competition. That's the battle I want to see.

• Kresslack said:
    The title made me think of a new cooking gameshow where two teams compete in head to head burrito folding competition. That's the battle I want to see.
    What do you think our battles are like? @Kresslack

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Astarod said:
    Kresslack said:

Smacking each other with giant burritos? Except the Elusians fight with an all vegan option that has a heavy focus on guac.

• I confess, that is accurate. 

• LOL!!! It got called the burrito war due to a comment by Astarod saying he was eating a burrito during the fighting. I said We that is the true reason for the fighting, Astarod doesn't share his burritos!! Then we shall fight till we claim all burritos.....and guess shrines are thrown in there.

It's been fun!! It seems pretty even with the back and forths. It's always nice to fight new people every once in a while and Hashan and everyone has been good sports about it. RP at its best!! Say I hate you in the streets but still have fun talking about burritos! Good times!
  • Astarod said:
    Kresslack said:

HA! You beat me to it.  I was going to say, we've been folding each other's burritos all damn day.  I just wish I wasn't at work for it.  4 second doublestrikes are complete shit.  I'm coming for you though, so STFB (also, I knew exactly what this thread was about, and in reference to, just by the title.  LOL)

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Man y'all making me want a burrito.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I made burritos last night. #winning
  • I'm making a burrito

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Here I was thinking this was a lamb v chicken V beef burrito contest.

Vegetarians need not apply.
  • I missed Darkenwood battles.  <3
  • Minifie said:
    Here I was thinking this was a lamb v chicken V beef burrito contest.

Vegetarians need not apply.
    SHRIMP OR DEATH*

*or carnitas

• Never had a burrito, now I feel like a need to..
  • A true foldable, meat filled snack war would be gyros v.s. kebab.   Pretty sure that's what turkey and greece have been fighting about for centuries.
  • Shawarma vs. Gyro better fight, they're in the same food class!

(Shawarma got an A, tho <3)
  • Nothing will ever top a genuine Greek gyro
  • Aegoth said:
    Nothing will ever top a genuine Greek gyro
    Unless it's lamb shawarma with homemade toum.

• Today I learned that doner kebabs are also called shawarma.

Today I also learned that I've had neither gyro, doner kebab or shawarma for far too long :(