OOC Raves

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Yeah I need to waaaaatch. I was tempted to just save it all up an then binge but I don't think my patience is going to win out.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Nataliia said:
    Klendathu said:
    Nataliia said:
    @Melodie The Handmaid's Tale. Season two. Up.
    Not in the UK. wklfhewlrkjfaejfaolncadncqnewvpqnrgpiwtnpuwntrpvnwtv
    My condolences. Should I be sadistic and whisper sweet spoilers in your ear, like the Devil?
    HOUSE CASTOUT Nataliia Sedition

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited April 2018
    Klendathu said:
    Nataliia said:
    Klendathu said:
    Nataliia said:
    @Melodie The Handmaid's Tale. Season two. Up.
    Not in the UK. wklfhewlrkjfaejfaolncadncqnewvpqnrgpiwtnpuwntrpvnwtv
    My condolences. Should I be sadistic and whisper sweet spoilers in your ear, like the Devil?
    HOUSE CASTOUT Nataliia Sedition
    Sends letters every Wednesday with episode recaps. Go big or go home. <3

P.S.
    It's pretty epic so far!
  • @minifie I’m going to fart in an envelope and send it to you now to bring you back down to earth.
  • Tahquil said:
    @minifie I’m going to fart in an envelope and send it to you now to bring you back down to earth.
    I'm pretty sure that'd just excite him even more.

• Tahquil said:
    @minifie I’m going to fart in an envelope and send it to you now to bring you back down to earth.
    Tysandr already did that and he ate it anyway...
  • And today I got a random, unaddressed letter! Smelt like farts but that’s ok, I enjoyed having something to open :D
  • Two raves in a row!

I scored a 150/150 on my IEP final!

(I didn’t read any of the course readings, but I’ve been doing this a while now.)

One more class, and I’m done!
  • Internetz E Peen?

• SVOF 33 is driving me nuts. It keeps losing my configuration. I've reinstall 10 times tonight it's trying to smoke all my realgar and malachite at once. Darn I work hard to keep 50 of them and SVOF burns through like I'm made of sovereigns. Is there a easier curing system that easy to config. Very #*cking irritating :angry:
  • edited May 2018
    You can try the TRex system by Nehmrah. Seems to have decent support by him and Lucianus.

http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/5648/trex-release-final/p1
  • edited May 2018
    Caelan said:
    Internetz E Peen?
    Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahaha

(Thanks for explaining, @Ellodin!)
  • EllodinEllodin Hawaii
    dude, it's a joke on the acronym IEP
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Ellodin said:
    Wooooooooah. My b folks. Edited.

I’m kind of under fire by another teacher (admin and my team teachers think she’s bullying me), and I’m on the defensive.

I bout peed myself when I read your explanation!
  • Ellodin said:
    Wooooooooah. My b folks. Edited.

I’m kind of under fire by another teacher (admin and my team teachers think she’s bullying me), and I’m on the defensive.

I bout peed myself when I read your explanation!

Missed it so I don't get to curse you out for what was undoubtedly a snarky reply (darn, I like snarky).  :D 

Yeah, basically I was unfamiliar with the acronym

• edited May 2018
    Puxi said:
    Pens > Sharks, even though Washington snuck by us. :(
    #3elieve
    I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them.
  • It's about time the hometown Whalers did SOMETHING.

• Sobriquet said:
    Finally managed to see Infinity Wars yesterday. Better than I thought it would be, but as usual with these big films plot holes littered throughout.

Interesting personal note..

I spend a lot of time in Edinburgh for work, so the scenes with Witch and Vision were pretty cool to see, having been in pubs on that street in the first scene (With the shop that will deep fry your kebab). Also, the fighting scene in the train station where Steve Rogers (Not Capt, they never call him that in the film) is Waverley, the main station into Edinburgh, where I am at least twice a week so recognised the whole place.

Side note to the side note: we should have a beer next time I’m in faux-Scotland (end of this month)