Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Blademaster sword miscellaneous data repository

167891012»

Comments

• ReynaerdReynaerd Posts: 6Member
    My one and only blade!

Name: Hidden Vipers
    Alloy: Steel / Bronze (pale alloy)
    Curve: Soft curve
    Groove: Shallow groove
    Tang: Narrow tang
    Grip: Scarlet leather
    Pattern: Double diamond
    Pommel Shape: Round
    Material: Ruby
    Xae
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 507Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Singing Salvation!"

Forged from a flame-touched alloy of the finest steel and gold, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of indigo leather in an intricate knotted pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from diamond, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Lump of gold, fiery rose + ashes were components. I'd band it, if it wasn't an alt I haven't actually played since like 2013.

Kyrra
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 507Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Pyori said:
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Singing Salvation!"

Forged from a flame-touched alloy of the finest steel and gold, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of indigo leather in an intricate knotted pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from diamond, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Lump of gold, fiery rose + ashes were components. I'd band it, if it wasn't an alt I haven't actually played since like 2013.
    This alt is having some good luck.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Flawless Fates!"

Forged from a blued alloy of the finest steel and copper, this blade exhibits a sharp curve along its length, accentuated by a channeled groove carved into the metal. The thick tang is encased by a grip of white cotton in an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from peridot, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Lump of copper, sprig of nightshade.

VoliKyrraXae
  • XaeXae Posts: 433Member @ - Epic Achaean
    I didn't get a look at Korthos' sword before he tossed it, but..

Murad exclaims, "I give you Unrelenting Gorillas!"

Ask for my discord! || Need some help? There's a discord for that!
    Currently not taking commissions || Please check out my new art page!

167891012»
Sign In to Comment.