Coming back from 2 years "sleep"! What do I do?

Well, I guess that's approximately 60 years in Achaea time.

Hi! Some of you might remember me from back in the day with the fanciful arts and what not. I skedaddled from Achaea for many reasons and now that I figure things have settled down, I think I want to start playing again.

So the question is: What do I do? Where do I start again?

I've gotten a new computer since my departure and didn't transfer any of my mudlet stuff over, so I'm essentially starting from scratch. So you can imagine kind of my hesitance and frustration with refreshing myself to a MUD again. Just seeking out some help. If I don't answer here, feel free to add me on discord! aciidwire#5240
I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
discord: aciidwire#5240
Please check out my new art page!

Comments

• One thing I'd consider is starting a new, temporary, alt for the sake of going through the tutorial.

Read Events news articles to catch up on happenings quickly. Then at least you'll know what to ask people about.
  • Cailin said:
    One thing I'd consider is starting a new, temporary, alt for the sake of going through the tutorial.

Read Events news articles to catch up on happenings quickly. Then at least you'll know what to ask people about.
    That's a good idea. I was going to introduce Achaea to my boyfriend since he seemed interested and we'd make characters together. I'm struggling to even figure out basic emotes, ha!
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Agree on the throw away noob. Also, welcome back!
  • TELL MINIFIE wut I do, bitch?

Minifie tells you,