What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    It's the forum's way of telling you he's said nothing of interest :trollface:

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Vika said:
    Your profile for me is bugged and says you have 0 posts and it bothers me more than it should.

Darkwalker confirmed.
  • edited April 2018
    I saw eigen hit my alertness and was like... where am I... oh fuck. 

This is why I habitually (and perhaps obsessively) size my script window so I can see the first handful of characters in my buffer. 

• I am still convinced Babel works for my power company. Power went out exactly at the worst time.
  • edited April 2018
    Nvm    

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I was having a conversation with Pyori's close friend about the Tsol'teth, when Vastar's emissary started randomly talking and correcting some of the things I was saying.

Random denizen interactions that happen without warning always freak me out :( Sry whoever was animating Kizek, Pyori's friend goes afk a lot during this time of day. :(

• General log for the Nemesian Vanguard:
    2018/04/24 01:23:02 - Seragorn promoted Israyhl to Trial-Elect for: completion of Sectator requirements.

Working my way back upward. Getting back into combat more seriously. Ranting while enjoying myself. I feel like I'm the cranky old man who is empowered by his anger. 

Coding, designing, killing, bashing - all in a day's work. 
  • Been great to have you and the missus!

• It has been great to be in Ashtan! Fighting with you guys is so fun, even if we get roflstomped. Plus, just being part of the city is amazing. Can't be happy enough with my/our choice :lol:
  • I didn't think I'd be coming over to Ashtan so quickly, truth be told. But! Choices made. No regrets.

(Thanks for not making me feel like a nub in the defense since I haven't fought in like a RL year and a half)
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    It’s been so exciting having @Israyhl and @Nataliia in Ashtan, it’s like a breath of fresh air to have exceptionally motivated people around. I was wondering who was going to hit HR5 first though.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    It’s been so exciting having @Israyhl and @Nataliia in Ashtan, it’s like a breath of fresh air to have exceptionally motivated people around. I was wondering who was going to hit HR5 first though.
    Probably him! Finding people at the right times to do interviews is hard yo. Snrk. That Murica life. 
  • Won two minipet caches from the wheel a bit ago.

One of them contained a violet silk moth.
  • Poor Talamond is never going to get dragon with all this "love"
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • He can join me an @Kasa in the "We love to fight so much, we don't get anywhere exp-wise" faction. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • @babel These interactions are so freaking adorable, Dunn does not deserve all these adorable puppies and acolytes! Oblivion needs to be all unquestionably evil so I can hate it with impunity.
  • Mezghar said:
    @babel These interactions are so freaking adorable, Dunn does not deserve all these adorable puppies and acolytes! Oblivion needs to be all unquestionably evil so I can hate it with impunity.
    #agree
  • @Deucalion I think the Caefir need fire puppies. I will not let these Nihilists corner the market on cuteness!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Yo @Halos, time to set more than doves on fire?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Would rather have dogs than bats.. Hail Oblivion?
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    Would rather have dogs than bats.. Hail Oblivion?

I used to like you.