OOC Raves

Comments

• I spend hours staring at a win7 vm for work and I can’t stand having a task bar on a task bar. One of them has to be on top!

• Have not been drinking caffeine for about a month - just broke down and had a double espresso. 

• Zenii said:
    I helped organize a "Tire Take Back Day" for my city and made it on the news. It was pretty cool to be able to pitch a project, be able to work it out how I wanted to do it, and have the project recognized in a positive light. We were able to collect about 400 tires from community members and give education on mosquito borne diseases, recycling, and emergency preparedness. 

http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/dshs-reports-first-2018-zika-cases-in-williamson-county
    does this mean you are

retired?
  • Puxi said:
    To be honest, I watched 'the mighty ducks' at a formative age and it's them or bust for me. But I guess I'll try to fit in for a while...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Puxi said:
    To be honest, I watched 'the mighty ducks' at a formative age and it's them or bust for me. But I guess I'll try to fit in for a while...
    I watched the mighty ducks cartoon, and had an unhealthy expectation of the movie.....
  • I watched the matrix and left high school greatly disappointed.
  • edited April 2018
    Puxi said:
    Get that junk out of here

• Can Nashville close out the Avs? They're notoriously bad when getting to 3 games in a series!
  • @Saeva : That is one of the worst receding chin I have ever seen
  • Tahquil said:
    @Saeva : That is one of the worst receding chin I have ever seen
    I know someone who'd disagree...

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited April 2018
    Puxi said:
    Can Nashville close out the Avs? They're notoriously bad when getting to 3 games in a series!
    Oh who’s knows if they can close out a first round on a team they’ve regulsrly bend over. Being the numbers one team in Thebes NHL this season might help them finish at least this little bout. 3-1 isn’t bad odds for knocking the man out  B)

• Also I apologize for the attrocious typing and grammar. The text box on these forums lags so badly when I’m on my phone that autocorrect has a hay day 

• I was just hoping you were drunk!
  • yay I got to pick up my Deagle and Berrata today. Deagle is going into the gunsafe to collect dust. But the Berrata. thats never leaving my hip. sexy weapon. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • M9?

Deagles are pretty sweet, but expensive

• Two weeks to go until I get my second degree. And I haven't lost my mind yet. That's a positive. 
  • Record shop day in my city. Once a year holiday \o/ . Sun is out, live music at all the record shops, cheap albums. Hooray! 

• Could not edit but wanted to post a fun video of the neighborhood stage for record day :-) 

https://streamable.com/hjq8s
  • Caelan said:
    M9?

Deagles are pretty sweet, but expensive
    92FS to be specific.
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • I'm moved in finally and it doesn't even feel real, haha. Glad it doesn't have to to be
  • @Melodie The Handmaid's Tale. Season two. Up.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Nataliia said:
    @Melodie The Handmaid's Tale. Season two. Up.
    Not in the UK. wklfhewlrkjfaejfaolncadncqnewvpqnrgpiwtnpuwntrpvnwtv

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited April 2018
    Klendathu said:
    Nataliia said:
    @Melodie The Handmaid's Tale. Season two. Up.
    Not in the UK. wklfhewlrkjfaejfaolncadncqnewvpqnrgpiwtnpuwntrpvnwtv
    My condolences. Should I be sadistic and whisper sweet spoilers in your ear, like the Devil?