Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

1743744745746747749»

Comments

• DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,775Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Bet it hurt more for the bat.

AustereAziik
  • IctinusIctinus Posts: 153Administrator Admin
    Farrah said:
    Vastar said:
    Dunn said:
    Naram, a black retriever tells you, "Vastar said to me: Shoo."
    The temptation to render your pet a recipient of the fate given to Farrah's bat during the awakening of Jeramun was strong, but you may consider yourself blessed by My forbearance when removing him from My presence.

:(

This hurts, okay?

I imagine it hurt the poor bat more :(
    "If you build it, they will come."
    AralayaXias
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 981Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Ictinus said:
    Farrah said:
    Vastar said:
    Dunn said:
    Naram, a black retriever tells you, "Vastar said to me: Shoo."
    The temptation to render your pet a recipient of the fate given to Farrah's bat during the awakening of Jeramun was strong, but you may consider yourself blessed by My forbearance when removing him from My presence.

:(

This hurts, okay?

I imagine it hurt the poor bat more :(
    If it helps, the bat took the entire cwho of targossas with it.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    Xias
  • XadenXaden Posts: 2,290Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    God damn metrosexuals are everywhere now!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

ElipiseFaur
  • PlakPlak Posts: 39Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I ... yuckee man!
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,709Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Tasuu said:
    Preparing to beautify himself, Iakimen flicks open the clasp of a tub of plankton extract facial
    cream.

A picture of vanity, Iakimen puts his hands into a tub of plankton extract facial cream and begins
    to apply the cream to his face.

His beauty regime complete for the time being, Iakimen pushes the clasp of a tub of plankton extract facial cream closed.
    That's his secret? Damn I need some, be the 2nd best pker out there!
  • ExelethrilExelethril Posts: 3,197Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I'm sure you'll get there, if you keep up your current regime of facials of the other sort.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
    CaelanFaur
  • SynbiosSynbios Posts: 4,549Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    So I just checked DEATHSIGHT HISTORY after I saw an attempted totem smudging:

- 2018/04/18 16:57:44 - Back in his day, a ghostly scholar would have slain Dwiji even more quickly
    than he just did.

NyneveExelethrilShimiElipise
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellaterePosts: 2,690Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    With unsubtle application of fist and foot, a ghostly monk invites Auria to join him in the afterlife.

unsubtle application

I giggled.

• MezgharMezghar Posts: 0Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    My goal is to steal that pup and make him into a Caefir doggo. He's too cute to be all gross with Babel corruption.
    TorinnTalamondXias
  • KadenKaden Posts: 435Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    So, I have to ask. I assume Naram being Maran backwards is deliberate?
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellaterePosts: 2,690Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That did not even occur to me. Damn. What has been seen...

• KietKiet Posts: 2,734Member @@ - Legendary Achaean

KyoshiroTrey
    DISLIKE

RangorXiasMelodie
  • KietKiet Posts: 2,734Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Babel would totally do it.
  • RackhamRackham Posts: 40Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    No pet, but I have deep, drunken talks with Dagon at the end of the day.....
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,564Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    But Naram time is special and you can’t snuggle up on Dunn and call him a handsome boy and give him a scratch behind the ears, or rub his belly.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• JarrodJarrod Posts: 2,977Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I thought you knew what happened on battlements in the past? How do you think I found my 650 Twins partner?
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

KyrraDunnKiet
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,775Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Miss u @Jarrod ;

KyrraJarrod
Sign In to Comment.