Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

April Wheel / Contenders Talismans

2»

Comments

• RaneRane Posts: 16Member
    I too want a journal. I'm thankful for this thread because it basically says that they'll be so rare I'm unwilling to do what it takes to get one.  I love quests, and I'm always on the lookout for new ones. I have been trying to find someone who has one just to ask them what it does what its like.  For me just knowing there is a quest to find is enough to get my juices flowing. 

I never get excited about these promotions, but the journal has me excited.  Now I find out it'll be harder to get than most.

I sat at the wheel and saw someone spin with a prismatic token and get 1 rare mineral.
    I myself did the same thing, won a token  shouted' WOOHOO!' and then spun to get a senastone.

Is there a difference between a token you win and a token you buy? Because I sure hope there is, if I spent real cash money for a senastone I would have had a conniption and broken my keyboard.

Brenex
  • ZulahZulah Posts: 758Member @ - Epic Achaean
    @Rane tokens give different (often better) rewards than free spins.

If you win a token from the wheel I believe that token draws from the same prize pool as if you purchased that token, not the prize pool for free spins.
    Brenex
  • BoosteyaBoosteya Posts: 346Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Alas, I'm going to miss out on this journal, even on the lolalt I've been playing. Ah well, maybe it'll be back someday. (I know, probably not. The rarer it is, the more it'll be in demand.)
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
    Prythe
  • PrythePrythe Posts: 460Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Chiming in for "Yeah, Journal was the only thing that interested me, clearly valued at less than the player base feels, and apparently nobody is ever going to have one."

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• NyneveNyneve Posts: 26Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    5 spins - I got 2 racetrack tickets, 3 prismatic tokens in a row, racetrack tickets, an ebony pipe, and a supreme collections cache. 
  • TiamatTiamat Posts: 78Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Like I said some talismans should be artifacts 
    TjayPuxiAccipiterRekhyr
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,561Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Minifie said:
    Tahquil said:
    Everyone after reading Kyrra's post :  

She paid for them, was her spins. I'm more interested in knowing how many BCR she got at least!

@Kyrra Sate my curosity? mew? :3
    You are going to redeem The cover for an adventurer's journal for 62 credits. Type AGREE if you
    wish to proceed.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• MathonwyMathonwy Posts: 813Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Artifact discount voucher, upgrade credits, two vials, two supreme collections caches, one (or two don’t remember) interlocked caches, racetrack tickets, and a pipe.

I will admit to being confused as to the purpose of upgrade credits. They’re like normal credits you can only use to upgrade an artifact I guess? Do they work if you buy a tier 2 something or other outright? 
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • GarnerGarner Posts: 7Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Mathonwy said:
    I will admit to being confused as to the purpose of upgrade credits. They’re like normal credits you can only use to upgrade an artifact I guess? Do they work if you buy a tier 2 something or other outright? 
    If you have an artefact that can be upgraded, and choose to do so through the artefact upgrade syntax, it will first use your upgrade credits, then your bound credits. You can't just buy a level 2 and use them - it's just for upgrading.

You can also trade them in for 3 lessons per upgrade credit, if you so choose.
    Mathonwy
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,561Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    A panoply of grey flowers comprises this funereal bouquet, many of their neatly-trimmed stems
    adorned with sharp thorns and vicious barbs. The pallid florescence shows evident signs of 
    drooping as a dusky pallor encroaches upon the countless grim and sombre petals. An ornate bow 
    finishes the monochromatic collection of blooms, tied with a broad, black ribbon.
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 4 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Kyrra.
    It will reset to you.

A burst of colour appears across seven pairs of petals, each of their own bold hue, atop the
    twisted remains of Kyrra, swiftly joined by more and more of these strange, variegated blooms 
    until the body is covered in a carpet of rainbow daisies.

A dazzling carpet of rainbow daisies blooms from the twisted remains of Kyrra.

I can't look at my body while dead though. So much love for the flavour of this bouquet.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

IohannaTjayKlendathu
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellaterePosts: 2,686Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kyrra said:

A dazzling carpet of rainbow daisies blooms from the twisted remains of Kyrra.

EllodinMinifieKyrra
  • KirokKirok Posts: 3Member
    Are people still buying spins with credits?
  • BrenexBrenex Posts: 75Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited 4:45AM
    Just thought I would post an update to my free spin tally:

4/01 Critical Hits
    4/02 Xerthyst
    4/03 Critical Hits
    4/04 11 lessons
    4/05 Experience Gain
    4/06 Prismatic Token -> artefact discount voucher
    4/07 Profithyst
    4/08 10 lessons
    4/09 Experience Gain (New Level!)