Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Simple Ideas

1202122232426»

Comments

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect itPosts: 1,632Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Is there a reason clans can't have projects? Sometimes I don't want things in scrolls...

Kayeil
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,453Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Would be nice if fixed bugs weren't included in LISTBUGS by default. I have an ever growing list, and it gets harder to figure out what still hasn't been fixed.
  • ProficyProficy Posts: 200Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Atalkez said:
    As I said, I don’t recall anything that states you can’t keep track of offenses and bounty as appropriate.

You're right it is. Proficy gets away with it nearly every day, Mark system works with it, why would bounties be any different when it’s coming from an actual city to begin with?
    Still waiting for the day you stop using me as a reference for things you cant/dont undersrand.

I dont "get away" with anything. I act accordingly to situations..... not trying to start one of your bickering back and forth sessions, but if you cant make a point without using the "well he did it, so i should too" approach, maybe you should rethink your overall views.
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,629Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Except in this scenario, using you as a reference was just fine. The conversation fit how you personally play the game. You “get away” with it because technically you’re not breaking rules. That was my point with the post.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,709Member @ - Epic Achaean
    If a bounty isn't completed by the time the crime is done, you lost the right to bounty it, take bounties and chase harder. The flip side is if you try to raid a city, and they just "lolno" you still get to bounty them for the crime, even though all they got to do was sit in a room and prep for nothing. swings and roundabouts.

• CailinCailin Posts: 150Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Is there a reason why SHIP LIST doesn't include the type of ship it is? I.e., cutter, strider, galley.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,755Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That's what fleetsense is for, plus many more details!
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of booksPosts: 174Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited April 9
    I'd like to see the Sinope earrings altered so that you can pay half the current cost for your "end", with the other end being purchasable by yourself or someone else.
    Tiamat
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,755Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Currently, without decorated and not including artefacts, you can only have one single neck item worn, whether this is a necklace, a chain, a scarf, or whatever else.

This drives me bananas, and seems pointless.

Please give us like, four neck slots, instead.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

CailinPlakXiasShirszae
  • PlakPlak Posts: 38Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Melodie said:
    Currently, without decorated and not including artefacts, you can only have one single neck item worn, whether this is a necklace, a chain, a scarf, or whatever else.

This drives me bananas, and seems pointless.

Please give us like, four neck slots, instead.

Totally what I pictured you like, @mel@Melodie
    ... why am I a giraffe? :confused:

Sign In to Comment.