Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Staff of Nicator in 850: The journey from zero to hero.

2»

Comments

• MathonwyMathonwy Posts: 813Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited February 28
    Mhaldorian magi named after a certain Roman emperor, hmmmmmmm

Also in addition to the names mentioned above, @Crixos has been a huge help to me personally. Just throwing that out there!
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • AugtavianAugtavian Posts: 28Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    I have some disposable income and my first thought was to buy a big ol' bag of weed. Then I realized something, I can't play Achaea while I'm baked. I mean I /can/ but all I can really accomplish is hunting. That probably is a large part of why I have two retired dragons who didn't accomplish anything other than being dragons. I've also resolved myself to wear pants while I'm playing Augtavian. You feel a lot more motivated wearing pants. So I'm all about that nicotine and caffeine. I wonder what playing Achaea on coke would be like. I'll never find out because there was a time and a place and I'm not in college anymore. Probably not enjoyable. 

ANYWAYS

Going to be pushing myself over the next day or two to hit level 80. After that I will be making it a point to spar at least twice every day. The consensus is "quit being a bitch and just start fighting." Only a bit nicer than that because you're all aces. 
    Atalkez said:
    I PK baked all the time.

Rookie!

Yeah, but do you PK wearing pants? Inquiring minds want to know!

• PuxiPuxi Posts: 456Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I don't play sober, that sounds weird.
    AtalkezAugtavianAustere
  • AyjaAyja Posts: 5Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Augtavian said:
    Atalkez said:
    I PK baked all the time.

Rookie!

Yeah, but do you PK wearing pants? Inquiring minds want to know!

He and @Hataru said they do not.
    Message #278        Sent by Tecton
    2018/3/19/20:47 You're not bad yourself!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,665Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Puxi said:
    I don't play sober, that sounds weird.
    Playing Achaea sober can be a rather....sobering experience (especially in regards to tedium). A decent buzz (whatever your poison) can be interesting and lead to interesting things. As with all things, moderation being key.

• AralayaAralaya Posts: 977Member @ - Epic Achaean
    edited March 7
    If you aren't playing Achaea shitfaced, you're doing it wrong

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • TelinusTelinus Posts: 165Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    This explains so much about Achaea..
    Last night I had a dream that Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation was a Mhaldorian. Well done subconscious, well done! My iron elite runs out today and unless I can find someone who wants to pay 25 bucks for some artful nudes of a fat bearded dude I'm shit out of luck. Got a new job though, so it'll be back on for next month and before I lose the accumulated benefits. Still chugging away on level 80, but I was naive to think I could do it in a couple of days. Ah well. I'm starting to hone in on the things that my character is interested in doing. Mhaldor is great. So is coffee.   
    Getting pretty close to HR4 now, and the stuff to get to HR5 is pretty straight forward, so that's got me feeling pretty happy! I'm an enemy to every city but Hashan, but I can't imagine that lasting for much longer. Lets see. My first raid in Eleusis I couldn't spin the cata, but I got some help and now I'm staffcasting with impunity! I wrote a story for part of my tasks, and am very happy with the feedback I got. It's still in a pretty rough form right now, so I've been going over it a bit to get it into a state I can feel happy with then I'll submit it for bardics.

When we went to raid Ashtan, Targossas and Cyrene we didn't get any combat, but I still got the enemy status. I swear guys I didn't do anything bad! The Mhaldorians made me smoke cigarettes, they are a bad influence! I did learn I need a cloak tattoo though...ouch.
    RekhyrMathilda
    Also before I forget. How can a band as awful as Styx make a song as good as Renegade? Seriously, I'd rather listen to Nickleback on a hit-clips speaker underwater inside a tin can than listen to Styx, but hot damn how can you listen to Renegade and NOT be pumped? Putting it on my raiding soundtrack right meow.
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 990Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Augtavian said:
    Also before I forget. How can a band as awful as Styx make a song as good as Renegade? Seriously, I'd rather listen to Nickleback on a hit-clips speaker underwater inside a tin can than listen to Styx, but hot damn how can you listen to Renegade and NOT be pumped? Putting it on my raiding soundtrack right meow.
    @admin can we get his role and credibility points docked until he renegs on this?  Also shrub and forum ban 4lyf?

AustereXias
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,706Member @ - Epic Achaean
    I loved you man, and you go and say that?!?

But srsly, loved having you around, even odd little comments and stuff, gotta admit achaea on the whole is getting a lot of new blood coming through that has me pumped up big time!
    AugtavianBrenex
    Caelan said:
    Augtavian said:
    @admin can we get his role and credibility points docked until he renegs on this?  Also shrub and forum ban 4lyf?

I think the far more likely scenario is the admin anoint me as the victor of Achaea and I am rewarded with 1,000,000 credits as a reward for my excellent taste in music. 

• BlujixapugBlujixapug Posts: 1,832Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited March 22
    POP QUIZ WHAT COLOUR ARE CHENUBIS' EYES (1 word)

GET IT WRONG AND YOU NEED TO BEAT RANGOR/GERAINT IN THE TWINS TOURNEY *AND* JAIZSUR IN THE TUMBLE RACE FOR ENOUGH POINTS TO WIN THE STAFF

8 SECONDS

GO
    MathonwyAustere
    edited March 22

GET IT WRONG AND YOU NEED TO BEAT RANGOR/GERAINT IN THE TWINS TOURNEY *AND* JAIZSUR IN THE TUMBLE RACE FOR ENOUGH POINTS TO WIN THE STAFF

8 SECONDS

GO
    blue

...How badly are geraint/rangor gonna whomp me?
    This is definitely not @Blujixapug working through residual issues using the forums as an outlet.

100%. Definitely. Not.
    Saeva said:
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
    SynbiosTysandrAustere

8 SECONDS

GO
    TRICK QUESTION HE DOESN'T HAVE EYES
  • BlujixapugBlujixapug Posts: 1,832Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Augtavian said:

haha nah it's blue
    Augtavian said:

haha nah it's blue
    Thanks for the staff :smirk:
    PlakBlujixapugSynbios
    It's 4:30 am, I'm 18% away from 79 and I'm pretty sure I can do it in time before the sun comes up. I have to regain willpower now though. What the hell is the point of willpower and endurance anyways? Oh, so you like doing stuff well to bad! It'll only be a day or two now before I get 80 and about the same to HR5. It's a satisfying feeling, but what's even better is I'm starting to suss out who some of my ride or dies will be. I've never been happier in Achaea than when I have a group of supportive people around me. It's important that you genetically engineer a virus carried by fleas that in turn are carried by adorable animals that infect the minds of your friends and cause them to have a zombie like allegiance to you. Which reminds me, @Minifie I got you an adorable minipit! I'm just kidding of course, the U.N. banned me from any more genetic engineering (also there is no minipet.)

Achaea friends are wonderful, be awesome to them.
    Serin
    At the end of the day, as long as you're having fun, the stakes for death etc. are pretty low -- anyone who's put in any time at all has a similar story to share, I'm quite sure. Especially combat or PK!
    Saeva said:
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Augtavian
    Today I had to make a decision that I feel was in my best interest. Right now I'm second guessing myself, and generally feel like shit. I'm still confident that it's for the best, but I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight. A Perfect Circle came out with a new album which was very much worth the 15 year wait. This song, on repeat:

2»
Sign In to Comment.