Middle TN

Bored today, anyone my way?

Comments

• Normally yes. I live in East Nashville. Currently in Tel Aviv until mid March though
  • I'll be in Knoxville in June 7-10 - should be available in the evening if y'all are still aboot.
  • I’m in East Nashville. You my neighbor too?

• Nashville?? I have to be in Nashville in a few hours. It's a small world.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• What you here for, Ismay?

• Just had to take care of some business. Nashville is only about an hour from me.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Oh snap. There have always been a fair few players in Tennessee but it seems like our numbers are expanding. Is it approaching time to do a thing?

Cause I think we should all do a thing.

The weather is approaching that window of perfection.

• Ismay said:
    Just had to take care of some business.
    Sounds like you killed somebody...
  • @Saeva doing things is awesome. I agree!

@Antonius you'll never know...

Thanks!

• I'm south of Nashville, a ways. 

• Btw. I live about 20 minutes from nashville.
  • Chattanooga here.

• Nashville here!
  • Cookeville. Will be moving to Michigan in June, though.
  • So is anyone up for setting up a meeting within the next few weeks?
  • Murfreesboro here.
  • Clarksville here. A meet wouldn't be bad, though I'll admit to finding Nashville a bit overrated. Course, native and all.
  • I'm in East Nashville. I just need time to get a babysitter but I'm always up for a venture!

• I'd be glad to try to, sure 

• @Saeva I'll babysit. Bring me your firstborn.

• Khairt said:
    @Saeva I'll babysit. Bring me your firstborn.
    You will make him a samurai?

• If I come will there be a hammock? 
  • Can we visit the hammock complex on 3rd? The ol’ hammock district?
  • Bring all your kiddies to me. I'll babysit! Mine are all grown up, and it's driving me batty. :'(

Thanks!

• There used to be hammocks in the trees at Centennial Park, but I think they all got cut down. Some super high up ones might have survived.

• edited May 2018
    Hey guys, I'd like to arrange a get together here in the coming month for anyone in or around Nashville. I'm going to throw out some dates if you can give me times that work for you guys! I figured we could go out to eat or a bar or something of that nature? I can do any week day May 28th - 31 or I can do this weekend May 26th or 27th or June 15th or 17th?

Can meet in Murfreesboro or Nashville. I find Murfreesboro easier since it is not so crowded and you don't have to worry about parking. Any suggestions for a place to meet?

• I just moved to east Nashville, as well. There does seem to be a big collection of us around here, but that is just how Nashville is now a days..
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    One of my co-workers is from Nashville and talks about it nostalgically all the time. Makes me wanna move there.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Just saw this thread. Memphis checking in. 
  • Franklin, Tn (Just south of Nashville)