Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Fortnite

GlisanGlisan Posts: 14Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
I was surprised to not find a topic for Fortnite. I just started playing this season, but having fun. Anyone else play much?

Epic Games ID: Brotha Rob
I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them.

Comments

• PuxiPuxi Posts: 456Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    TheBigShawn ... I play late night PST usually after my newborn goes to sleep. 
  • GlisanGlisan Posts: 14Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Puxi said:
    TheBigShawn ... I play late night PST usually after my newborn goes to sleep. 
    Awesome, I'll add you tonight. I'm on PST as well, I usually am off by 9:30 or so on the week days, but I tend to go into the wee hours on Fri and Sat.
    I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them.
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,627Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Atalkez on PS4

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Best thing about Fortnite is the cross platform play. It's nice to be able to play with my buddies on their consoles from my PC.
  • KietKiet Posts: 2,716Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    This game's really fun, first new competitive multi game that I've really enjoyed in a while. I liked Overwatch but it was way too reliant on asymmetrical fights and fire and forget ults, imo, and I like Splatoon but have no intention of learning a new control scheme, so this kind of addresses both those issues!

Played most of the day with @Alrena and got our first win today (we're both noobs).
    RekhyrAlrenaXias
    Splatoon is fun AF 
    Rom
    no mouse and keyboard , no play
    Glisan
    Kiet said:
    no mouse and keyboard , no play
    I can understand that one. I'm a nintendo junkie though, so I pretty much find everything they make to be endless fun.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,665Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited April 1
    Fortnite is kinda fun, but what kills me (no pun intended) is the bunny hopping madness and the no physics insta-build.

Got the drop on someone? Soon as they get hit they start hopping around like Peter Cottontail while building a stairway to heaven or a bunch of walls immediately go up.

• SthenoStheno Posts: 47Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I played for the second time yesterday and got my first win with @Crixos, @Alrena, and @Kiet! Murdered a dude for @Jarrod, got shot in the back, murdered that dude too. Then I died to the storm ego.

It's really fun, but I agree combat rolls would be better than hopping.
    Hey, little songbird, look all around you.
    See how the vipers and vultures surround you.
    Jarrod
  • JarrodJarrod Posts: 2,973Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    CRAWL FASTER @Stheno . CRAWL. FASTER.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

Stheno
    Stheno said:
    I played for the second time yesterday and got my first win with @Crixos, @Alrena, and @Kiet! Murdered a dude for @Jarrod, got shot in the back, murdered that dude too. Then I died to the storm ego.

It's really fun, but I agree combat rolls would be better than hopping.
    w-who are you agreeing with
Sign In to Comment.