Fortnite

I was surprised to not find a topic for Fortnite. I just started playing this season, but having fun. Anyone else play much?

Epic Games ID: Brotha Rob
I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them.

Comments

• TheBigShawn ... I play late night PST usually after my newborn goes to sleep. 
  • Puxi said:
    TheBigShawn ... I play late night PST usually after my newborn goes to sleep. 
    Awesome, I'll add you tonight. I'm on PST as well, I usually am off by 9:30 or so on the week days, but I tend to go into the wee hours on Fri and Sat.
    I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them.
  • Atalkez on PS4

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Best thing about Fortnite is the cross platform play. It's nice to be able to play with my buddies on their consoles from my PC.
  • This game's really fun, first new competitive multi game that I've really enjoyed in a while. I liked Overwatch but it was way too reliant on asymmetrical fights and fire and forget ults, imo, and I like Splatoon but have no intention of learning a new control scheme, so this kind of addresses both those issues!

Played most of the day with @Alrena and got our first win today (we're both noobs).
  • Splatoon is fun AF 
  • no mouse and keyboard , no play
  • Kiet said:
    no mouse and keyboard , no play
    I can understand that one. I'm a nintendo junkie though, so I pretty much find everything they make to be endless fun.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited April 2018
    Fortnite is kinda fun, but what kills me (no pun intended) is the bunny hopping madness and the no physics insta-build.

Got the drop on someone? Soon as they get hit they start hopping around like Peter Cottontail while building a stairway to heaven or a bunch of walls immediately go up.

• I played for the second time yesterday and got my first win with @Crixos, @Alrena, and @Kiet! Murdered a dude for @Jarrod, got shot in the back, murdered that dude too. Then I died to the storm ego.

It's really fun, but I agree combat rolls would be better than hopping.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• CRAWL FASTER @Stheno . CRAWL. FASTER.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Stheno said:
    I played for the second time yesterday and got my first win with @Crixos, @Alrena, and @Kiet! Murdered a dude for @Jarrod, got shot in the back, murdered that dude too. Then I died to the storm ego.

It's really fun, but I agree combat rolls would be better than hopping.
    w-who are you agreeing with
  • Been playing Fortnite the last couple months, figured I would see if anyone was still into it. Add my Epic hendogillionaire (the m didn't fit :()
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Quake 3 was a better game.
  • I'm constantly impressed by how much new content is released.

The cosmetic skins just get better and better, rotating new weapons are a blast, achievements have improved based on community feedback, and there's always a new mode to get the squad together for. This spooky season and the DANCE DOMINATION mode have destroyed me.

Insidi pride! :heart:

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.