Memorable quotes

Comments

• Ashtan's come a long way from the Loving Hearts Orphanage it seems!
  • Dunn said:
    The crackle of lightning accompanies Naoma Rainshilde, the Fierce Flutterby's voice as she shouts, "Hail Nature! Praise be to Nature!!"

Lord Marshal Sobriquet Storm, The Shadow Harlequin shouts, "Darkness Invictus!"

The crackle of lightning accompanies Naoma Rainshilde, the Fierce Flutterby's voice as she shouts, "There are yuckies in the night. I prefer my greens, less constipating."

A Babelonian acolyte shouts, "I see the Herald's work progresses in earnest. The Eleusian women are clearly going mad with hysterics."
    Hey don't make Naoma mad. She once made and flamed hundreds of panties in Mhaldor :lol:
  • Wicella said:
    Dunn said:
    The crackle of lightning accompanies Naoma Rainshilde, the Fierce Flutterby's voice as she shouts, "Hail Nature! Praise be to Nature!!"

Lord Marshal Sobriquet Storm, The Shadow Harlequin shouts, "Darkness Invictus!"

The crackle of lightning accompanies Naoma Rainshilde, the Fierce Flutterby's voice as she shouts, "There are yuckies in the night. I prefer my greens, less constipating."

A Babelonian acolyte shouts, "I see the Herald's work progresses in earnest. The Eleusian women are clearly going mad with hysterics."
    Hey don't make Naoma mad. She once made and flamed hundreds of panties in Mhaldor :lol:
    And how well did that turn out for you guys?

• Edena said:
    (Market): You say, "Selling a few blue scales and gold teeth. Name your price!"

Proficy tells you, "1k each."

You amusedly tell Proficy, "Heh, yessir. Dream on."

Proficy tells you, "False advertsicement!"

Proficy tells you, "False advertsement!"

<3 

I mean. He isn't wrong.

• You say, "Greetings."

Dunn says in a deep, hollow voice, "Yeah not now kid."

Irimon says in a cold, grim voice, "Piss off, I'm busy."

Is this typical Ashtan RP? First time speaking to Ashtani.

• edited March 2018
    Ashtani dealing with defilers while I’m on nexus yeah.

Give me a valid RP reason for me to be friendly in Order territory to a Mhaldorian and I’m sure the attitude will change. 

• Dunn said:
    Ashtani dealing with defilers while I’m on nexus yeah.

Give me a valid RP reason for me to be friendly in Order territory to a Mhaldorian and I’m sure the attitude will change. 

Was just curious. No need to act like that here too.

• I don't know if I'd call it typical of Ashtani RP, but it's pretty typical of Dunn's and my RP. We're not very nice people IC, and at the time we were re-raising some shrines and expecting a response from enemies. 

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Dunn tells you, “Ayyyyyy.”

“Not very nice”

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Oh are we doing out of context tells from Dunn now? I have a bunch of these. (these are all from the past 24 hours)
    Dunn tells you in frosty tones, "Shitttt."
    Dunn tells you, "You what."
    Dunn tells you, "Worst runie ever."
    Dunn tells you, "Sorry you got shanked early."
    Dunn tells you, "Giggity."

• That second paragraph wasn’t me being any type of way. Was a real statement. 

I think the reason you’re a bad runie is that your hands are too small to adequately wield your swords. @Cyr

• Atalkez said:
    Dunn tells you, “Ayyyyyy.”

“Not very nice”
    I just missed you :(

• Dunn said:

I think the reason you’re a bad runie is that your hands are too small to adequately wield your swords. @Cyr
    I feel like you only think my hands are small because you're just so fat they look small in comparison.

• Girl you did not just say that. You got through your Samyos years, but i can slap you back to the start. 

<3

• It's ok to have small hands, Irimon. Just means you get to shop in the kid section when buying gloves.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Proof of admin bias!
  • Edena said:

I like the part where- out of the ordinary for him- he went to correct his spelling...
    ...But then in true Proficy fashion, he still spelled it wrong. ;)

• Pyori said:
    Edena said:

I like the part where- out of the ordinary for him- he went to correct his spelling...
    That’s my bae  <3<3<3

• Saeva said:
    Pyori said:
    Edena said:

That’s my bae  <3<3<3
    He owes me a better child now! :angry:
  • Minifie said:
    Saeva said:
    Pyori said:
    Edena said:

That’s my bae  <3<3<3
    He owes me a better child now! :angry:
    Binch, You proved your weak genes. Step aside.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    You discern that this location is the grove of A small shrubbery.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited March 2018
    Cold laughter echoes hauntingly across the heavens as the Dark Father claims an unseen prize.
    Image result for dragonzball peepee frieza grabbing vegetas ass gif