Memorable quotes

Comments

• The caustic voice of Engineer Cyro Pyroboreus-Callahan sizzles through the air, "Happy, sound walker busy treat! define same thinking he! ocean gone entered ring minryian involved is follow!"

His deranged mind offering no resistance, Cyro falls to the recondite power of Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau.

Heh. =)

• edited March 2018
    Apparently when translated, that shout is corrected to,

The caustic voice of the engineer Cyro Pyroboreus-Callahan sizzles through the air, "Happy, sound walker busy treat!

Oh and it was in vietnamese originally

:)
  • theðm 
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • edited March 2018
    An ancient alchemical golem bends over and picks up the decapitated head of Sohl.

D :<
  • If I can't have it, no one can.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • Go away Sohl, you don't even go here.

• It's weird seeing Sohl on qw and it not being someone using chameleon tat.

What's next, Nemutaur and Merador going to pop up?
  • I miss Nemu :(
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I thought this was spilled soda...
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• That's virility juice, my dude.

• Dunn said:
    That's virility juice, my dude.

Praise.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I feel like she has those a little bit out of order.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    No, no, Alasiel got it right. Hand-holding is one of the most degenerate, lewd and immoral things that two humans can do to each other, next to...ugh, cuddling.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Her saying sex leads to Nihilism would have been more worrisome :lol:

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Synbios said:
    Melodie said:
    No, no, Alasiel got it right. Hand-holding is one of the most degenerate, lewd and immoral things that two humans can do to each other, next to...ugh, cuddling.

Humans are gross.

• Pyori said:
    Dunn said:
    That's virility juice, my dude.

Praise.
    You posted this prematurely, I feel.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Just gonna leave this here...

Dunn orders the crew to begin manoeuvring the ship into harbour.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Was his side ho with him?
  • Bira has died to the holy power of a shrine of Aegis.

Kasa's life has been frozen and shattered by Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau.

Shyna's life has been frozen and shattered by Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau.

Asani falls to Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau, her body seared to a crisp by electric energy.

Jarpa's life has been frozen and shattered by Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau.

Cyro has died to the holy power of a shrine of Aegis.

Sholen falls to Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau, her body seared to a crisp by electric energy.

Krizal falls to Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau, her body seared to a crisp by electric energy.

Ajoc has died to the holy power of a shrine of Aegis.

Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Austere has triumphed over Shirszae in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.

Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Cyro in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.

Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau has battered Krizal to death.

Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Austere has triumphed over Sholen in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.

Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Jadys has triumphed over Ajoc in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.

Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Krizal in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.

Glisan has died to the holy power of a shrine of Aegis.

• W-w-w-worldbuuuuurn! :D
     <3