IRE Mapping Script - AKA Mudlet Mapper

Some new things with the newest version of the script

Version 18.2.6

• Island wings support added
  • Gare support added
  • Aero soar support added

If you use the island wings and have another set of wings I suggest disabling the unwear wings mconfig as you can wear both sets at the same time and there isn't a way to config wear and unwear of just one set of wings right now. Aero soar and gare can stay enabled if you like as the script will not try to use them as a part of pathing if you aren't currently a dragon for gare or an air elemental lord for soar. More additions will be on the way as we keep working at improving the script. Thanks everyone.

Comments

• QwindorQwindor Fort Riley

New update for the script went live today. Only a couple of changes this time around.

• Farsee with veil and other location abilities that also tell you what area the person is in will now narrow down the room matches to that area only. (This change will still be somewhat weird until the crowdmap is completely updated to capture the GMCP area data which I am currently working on and will be in the next crowdmap update.
    • Shackle of Garash is being handled a little bit differently now. I know some like me find it annoying that with it enabled you would always rewear the shackle after using speedwalk even if you didn't have it worn before you started. Now it will only wear it if it was worn when you started speedwalking. If it was not worn and you have it enabled it will no longer wear it at the end of speedwalking.

As always thanks to everyone who has helped with these changes and updates. If there is something you would like please let us know in this thread or you can always join the Discord at https://discord.gg/PPUNnc3.

• Nice!  I've wondered, is it possible to have mapper use dash/gallop only when mass isn't applied without having to turn mapper dash/ gallop on and off?
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Torinn said:
    Nice!  I've wondered, is it possible to have mapper use dash/gallop only when mass isn't applied without having to turn mapper dash/ gallop on and off?

We actually discussed that on the Discord. To facilitate that would require (at least rudimentary) defence tracking. It's on the nice-to-have list.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Hmm true.  Or perhaps just a timer which starts based on the "Your body grows extremely dense and heavy as the mass salve infuses your skin." line when mass is applied!  Once the timer runs out, it will start using dash/gallop again, but if the line hits again because it's on keepup, the timer will reset!
    If your talking about dash and gallop without having a shackle I will see what I can do otherwise if you have one it shouldnt need to be disabled when you wear it as it would already take that into consideration.

• Yep, without shackle is exactly what I'm talking about!  Awesome!
  • Klendathu said:
    Torinn said:
    Nice!  I've wondered, is it possible to have mapper use dash/gallop only when mass isn't applied without having to turn mapper dash/ gallop on and off?

We actually discussed that on the Discord. To facilitate that would require (at least rudimentary) defence tracking. It's on the nice-to-have list.
    We actually added a defense tracker for the shackle change. Handling state change during movement might be the harder thing.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Keneanung said:
    Klendathu said:
    Torinn said:

We actually added a defense tracker for the shackle change. Handling state change during movement might be the harder thing.
    See, this is what happens when you don't look at any Mudlet coding and focus on reworking an SQL Server database for work instead, things get missed. Seems I need to re-prioritise :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    I have an idea on what to do for it and will work on it tonight when I get home and can write it up and test it. It just depends on how the code is currently set up if I can do it or not cleanly without having to rewrite a good portion of it in which I am not quite as skilled as another on the team to do. Will update on here once we get something figured out if it can or cannot currently be done or if it does get done it might just be in the next update.