What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Rhivona said:
    Dunn said:
    We blew a hole in reality and summoned a golem that got 115 335 kills before dying.

Hot damn. That thing was ruthless.

• Antonius said:
    Dunn said:
    We blew a hole in reality and summoned a golem that got 115 kills before dying.

We blew a tank in Hashan's park. We all had big days.
    Yeh, about that...

Also:

6007h, 4873m, 27105e, 20565w cexkdb-69.6- 12:25:58.060 0 0-0 0 0-0 [  ] 0
    Launched from a modified Aegean catapult, Asmodron has been crushed by a massive boulder.
    6007h, 4873m, 27105e, 20565w cexkdb-69.6- 12:26:12.858 0 0-0 0 0-0 [  ] 0
    6007h, 4873m, 27105e, 20565w cexkdb-69.6- 12:45:47.042 0 0-0 0 0-0 [  ] 0
    It is now the 8th of Ero, 765 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.
    6007h, 4873m, 27105e, 20565w cexkdb-69.6- 12:45:51.053 0 0-0 0 0-0 [ 
    +-Lord Marshal Sobriquet Storm, The Shadow Harlequin--------------------------+
    | Level  : 109 (69.6%) "3rd Stratum of Puissance"                             |
    | Age    : 400         Birthdate: 8th Ero, 365AF          Class: Runewarden   |
    | Gender : Male        Race     : Satyr Brute                    Full member  |

Best Birthday Present ever, thanks Aegis.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited March 2018
    So we could have wiped more? Damn. We missed out on some Oblivion then. 

We ended up having to treat it like the Grandmaster and bum rush it with battlerage stuns/heal stoppers. Was a lot of fun and I was very happy people kept falling in line to die!

• Is that a promise?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Dunn said:
    So we could have wiped more? Damn. We missed out on some Oblivion Hardship then. 

• Technically yesterday, but.

You place your hand over an earring of Sinope, and it begins to warm beneath your palm.

You think of your true love, Antonius, and travel to him.

It's getting closer @Mathilda
  • Solnir said:
    Technically yesterday, but.

You place your hand over an earring of Sinope, and it begins to warm beneath your palm.

You think of your true love, Antonius, and travel to him.

It's getting closer @Mathilda
    Oh FFS. I didn't think about that at all when picking somebody to buy earrings with.
  • Got super duper motivated to work hard: 
    Credits currently available for purchase:
          80 credits at 17000 gold per credit.
          60 credits at 18000 gold per credit.
          37 credits at 19000 gold per credit.
         500 credits at 20000 gold per credit.
          51 credits at 29950 gold per credit.
          50 credits at 40000 gold per credit.
         250 credits at 50000 gold per credit.
           7 credits at 60000 gold per credit.
    Total credits for sale: 1035 shown (1035 total)  (Average sale price: 10578)
    Use CREDITS BUY <number> AT <max gold per credit> to purchase.

• edited March 2018
    @Rilinstra sorry about that. I decided to play some roulette and took it out on credit market after: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/UYw9L-La

All and all.. a good day.

Favour wasn't for winning but loved the timing: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/XiH9YB_O

• What was your ROI ROG (return on gambling)

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  •  Terrible idea, someone would set up a script to do some over easy area then would have way too many lessons.   The credit market is enough 
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited March 2018
    Norlail said:
     Terrible idea, someone would set up a script to do some over easy area then would have way too many lessons.   The credit market is enough 
    People already do this for areas that are not even easy. There would be no difference between the number of people who automate gold-generation and those who actually follow the rules.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I would bash a lot more if I could get lessons for it tbh

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Same, I would use it for more classes and probably end up buying artefacts for those additional classes.
  • Definitely.  I'd totally pick up another class or two.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Hint: you can use gold to buy credits to convert to lessons. 

Cooper said:
    Hint: you can use gold to buy credits to convert to lessons. 
    Yea, except players need to sell credits for gold and there aren't enough gold sinks so the amount of credits on CFS very finite.  One person was able to spike the CFS prices by 60% instantly.
  • 12.8mil gold at present CFS prices to tri-trans a seconds class. 80 straight RL days of gold capping.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

Some houses are sitting on tens of millions of gold.  I'm sure a lot of them would gladly purchase lessons for their novices, especially for factional skills and player retention purposes.
  • Cooper said:
    Hint: you can use gold to buy credits to convert to lessons. 
    You also have a much larger pool of what you can use credits for. Lessons are one thing, so putting the pressure on the credit pool that has 0 drain issues vs one that does is really a no brainer imo.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Solnir said:
    2018/3/02/16:32 Sir Antonius Agarwaen, Inquisitor of Heretics bestows his cityfavour upon you.

Soltonius
    Don't get excited. @Atalkez made me do it.
  • I agree, it would be cool to purchase lessons via gold, even if there was a cap for the number purchased per RL day or month.