What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Looks like he stabby stabbied and worky worked

• Thanks for buying all my comms.
  • Defended a bit last night as a Runie for the first time. Second engagement, was at range with the group throwing down thurisaz when the raiders rush us aaaand I'm dead.

Was a bit 'WTF' for a moment, since I hadn't seen myself take any damage or afflictions beforehand, but then read back through the logs and saw I'd taken about 5-6 major hits within about three seconds. Apparently I was enough of an annoyance that they focused fire on me and took me down quick.

I was probably just next up on their target list, but I'd like to think that I was, for once, taken seriously as a threat. This is progress, right? :D

• I've found that you're targeted for being a threat, or because you're easy to kill so they get you out of the way.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    I've found that you're targeted for being a threat, or because you're easy to kill so they get you out of the way.
    Hopefully soon it will be more of the former than the latter!

• Kriex said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 85.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Circle of Celestial Power.

One percent at a time......dragon here I come
    You're almost a quarter of the way there!
  • I've never had this happen before, but I thought I logged out and apparently didn't. Mass applications kept me logged in throughout the entire night until I checked just now. Sorry to everyone who tried to get a response out of me!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• A dove comes flying into the room, deposits a letter into your hands, warbles cheerfully, and flies
    away.
    7235h, 5000m, 35075e, 25100w cdbk 45.1%xp AGE: wcexkdb[:]-
    (Targossas): You say, "Hello everyone."
    7235h, 5000m, 35075e, 25100w cdbk 45.1%xp AGE: wcexkdb[:]-
    Item       Months left  Contents                                         Items?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    L304513    9            Sealed with the arms of Nyneve                   Yes
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww yes, thanks @Nyneve!

• Aegeus said:
    A special prize will be in one of the next fifty globes to be opened!
    I sat there for a few minutes and didn't see anyone get it. I thought what the hell and bought 5 globes. First globe...

The globe splits open to reveal a staff of illusion!

The special globe prize has been claimed!

First time I have won anything in Achaea so it was pretty exciting.

EDIT: Also first forum post!
    You didn't mention I told you to buy! But Woot!! Awesome . Keep it, don't trade that in! Congrats again .
  • Yes! It's true, you did. I need you to pick some stocks for me now.  <3
  • edited February 2018
    I wanted to scrub, but there was no water.

I have a Sceptre of Aqueous Mastery, so I sent this command: cash flood.
  • Dochitha said:

Did the command come with a "cash me in da river how bout dat" message?
  • Kriex said:
    Dochitha said:

Did the command come with a "cash me in da river how bout dat" message?
    how bow dah*

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Investigated a few leads on the primes problem, found a few places that were still yielding primes, then got killed by a swarm of rats and giant honey bees

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • !!! They're taking our primes! They've gone TOO FAR!

i'm a rebel

• I have 3/4ths of the maya figurine. Seriously hoping to get the head before the promo ends.
  • Been a while since I've played any IRE games. Mhaldor can be a little intimidating at times, but I attended a really cool sermon today and the people are really helpful when you ask. Maybe I'm just being too nervous haha.
  • Kase said:
    Been a while since I've played any IRE games. Mhaldor can be a little intimidating at times, but I attended a really cool sermon today and the people are really helpful when you ask. Maybe I'm just being too nervous haha.
    You totally are. Ask for help if you need it, there's no shame in it.

I mean, @Aegoth might burn you alive, but that's kind of an occupational hazard.
  • Alasiel said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 80.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Logosian.

No more yawning during sermons or falling asleep during raid defense.

Being level 80 ain't gonna stop you yawning during sermons.

• edited February 2018
    I was productive for once :open_mouth:
    1. Helped explain some things to someone for their house test,
    2. Fixed up the missing portions of my limbcounter,
    3. Got my first actual (non-testing) dispatch kill,
    4. Beat someone 1v1 who I didn't think I'd beat (twice!),
    5. Finally bought my house and started working on it.

Above fights forced me to continue coding my system. Managed to add support for:

1. Class tracking for locks,
    2. Finally added priority changing functions and backend for future,
    3. Smart transmuting / mana swapping prios,
    4. Changing health/mana levels/prios based on (1),
    5. For no reason at all, I added multi-class support capability... If I ever decide to do that at some point in the future. Was surprisingly simple.

System writing for someone who's transcendent in Procrastination is a struggle. Was much easier when I was in high school and didn't have the attention span of a toothpick.

:3

• Little late, but hit the big 9-0 last night. Got some OOC commitments but looking forward to starting a push towards dragon next week!