February 2018 Itinerant Bazaar

KayeilKayeil Washington State
Going to post what Kogan and I saw. If we missed anything, please post below what it was from the first, second, or third Bazaar.

Itinerant Bazaar #1

Kelath, keeper of the beasts says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
       ticket504789 a violet and azure ticket for the first Itin  999   10000gp
         mule543503 a long-legged mule                              5   15000gp
To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Kelath.

Auction mount: A scorpent matron waits nearby, her muscles forming a large coil.
      Some fifteen feet from tip to tail, this massive beast is an imposing coil of
muscle. Her scaled hide is a tapestry of dark earthen hues, speckled with misshapen 
patches of darker forest greens. Eyes of deep amber peer out from just above her fanged,
serpentine maw, each split by a vertical slit of black. Towards the rear of her 
muscular coils, her thick scales give way to segments of glossy chitin, rearing up into 
a vicious-looking stinger that drips with a sickly green venom.
A scorpent matron is quite powerful.
He has 100% health remaining.
He weighs about 1090 pounds.
He is mountable as a legendary steed.
You see nothing in it.

Lindire, the woodcarver says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
         vial507768 a hollowed tooth vial                          99     400gp
         bowl333761 a driftwood bowl                               30     750gp
         deck258872 a jet-black tarot deck                         30    2500gp
  harpsichord210454 an aged poplar harpsichord                     19   15000gp
           box41352 a walnut-shaped box                            40    1000gp
To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Lindire.

Therine says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
         doll537203 a doll resembling a Kelstaad lioness           40    2000gp
          box539041 a box of wrought iron                          29   10000gp
          box351095 an engraved puzzle box                         20    3000gp
         disc414520 an engraved brass disc                         60     500gp
         disc414544 an engraved iron disc                          60     500gp
         disc414635 an engraved quartz disc                        60     500gp
          kite50703 a nimbus crane kite                            40    2500gp
To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Therine.

Rakdra says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
       scroll532631 an elaborate Baarian scroll                    38    8000gp
   manuscript543447 an aged manuscript                             34   20000gp
         book232937 a grim leather book                            37   12000gp
         reel406279 a circular music reel                          37    3000gp
        shard339127 a starstone shard                              37    6000gp
        chart497735 a celestial chart                              26   13000gp
To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Rakdra.

WARNING: BUY BOOK FROM RAKDRA buys the manuscript, not the book. You have to buy by item number.

Ordruin, a troll leatherworker says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
     scabbard164302 a scabbard of the elements                     40    1500gp
      baldric304548 a gaudy gem-studded baldric                    40    3000gp
         loop201615 a fire-blackened beltloop                      40    1200gp
     knapsack106865 a silver-threaded knapsack                     40    1500gp
        sheath21924 a sheath of the Caspeids                       40    1200gp
To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Ordruin.

Last but not least, Gilrain showed up late towards the end.

Gilrain says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
           can91189 an ornately-patterned tin watering can         29    2500gp
          bag312037 a bag of seeds                                 30   10000gp
To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Gilrain.
What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Comments

• If anyone can post what those things look like and any reactions, that'd be great. Trying to figure out what I want to try and get from folks!

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Thrumming with an unseen power, this scabbard is carved from a sliver of the World Tree's fabled branches, the wood scorched and burnished to give it a subtle sable sheen. Delicately etched and set, various metals depict the majesty of the Nexus, the image mirrored perfectly on both sides of the scabbard. A brilliant silver represents a raging cyclone, the metal spiralling upwards with the edges shown embroiled in futile conflict with a never-ending tsunami crafted of blue steel. Copper flecked with sparkling gold flakes comprises a fiery column of raging fire, fighting against an uncut ruby that sits between the three 
    elements unmarred. Banded at each end, hard wrought iron coils about the scabbard, worked into images of the Mannamot collar of Yggdrasil.
    It has 100 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 2 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Ordruin, a troll leatherworker (a denizen).
    A scabbard of the elements is holding:
    Nothing.
    It can contain of a total of 1 items.

The scabbard has a touch reaction associated with your chosen element, which is a pretty interesting touch.

Whatever serves as the core of this gem-encrusted baldric is utterly buried beneath a glittering rainbow of precious and semiprecious stones, sparkling with a fusillade of prismatic tones and shades. Soft leather lined with seed pearls and shimmering sapphire marches down one side, flanked by tourmaline, topaz, and dusky-hued amethyst, only to be overtaken by emeralds and rubies on the reverse. Standing proud upon the forefront is a single buckler of living titanite, intricate etchings and swirling designs shifting and moving across the surface of this embodiment to all the riches of the earth.
    It weighs about 4 pounds and 0 ounce(s).
    A gaudy gem-studded baldric is holding:
    Nothing.

The baldric has an earth-related reaction when touched, no matter what element you are sworn to.

Nice to see baldrics get some love <3

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Maefeng lives on!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• box539041 a box of wrought iron

I just customized something of mine to 'a wrought iron box' not that long ago! 

• A fine layer of diamond dust decorates the blue-stained surface of this leather sheath, providing a 
    starry backdrop behind a dark tower outlined with intricately laid silver. White gold lines the 
    edges, one side decorated with diminutive, shimmering sapphires arranged to depict a gentle rain 
    while the opposing band has a herd of majestic hippocampi etched along the length of the sheath. A 
    tip of blackened steel caps the bottom with shining citrine glamorously carved into the shape of 
    lightning bolts set into it. Delicately sewn along the back, pure white silk forms the icy bars of a 
    prison, two oval aquamarine gems inset, looking like two insidious eyes peering out.
    It weighs about 3 pounds and 8 ounce(s).
    A sheath of the Caspeids is holding:
    Nothing.

Think that's my favorite from this bazaar round. Haven't got a beltloop yet though.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    what do the seeds grow into?

• Wrought iron box seems to be openable once per unique survey location. Not sure what if anything else.
  • Keep getting shard messages. When I think the next one might piece them together...it just confuses me more :/
  • edited February 2018
    Skye said:
    what do the seeds grow into?

I heard that the bramble and rose seed are similar to the previous Bazaar's seeds, and grows up into the rosebush and bramble bush. We have both in the Asterian greenhouse if you want to take a look!

If you are asking about the bag of seeds specifically, Gilrain says you shake the bag to get the seeds out!
  • Oh man I need those bags. What does the box do?

• What are the baldric messages. I touch it and nothing happens
  • Kayeil said:
    Going to post what Kogan and I saw. 
    Thank you!! I came here looking for just this!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Kriex said:
    What are the baldric messages. I touch it and nothing happens
    Wear it first.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited February 2018
    Nvm it works now and I am in love
  • edited February 2018
    Edit: Fixed it.

But I'm super excited, everything has been so cool so far! I love the wrought iron box.
  • Anyone figure out the discs three different disc items?
  • You put one of the discs in the puzzlebox, then solve the riddles that go along with it. Repeat until all 3 discs are complete

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    What does the wrought iron box do?
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• edited February 2018
    Jurixe said:
    So far, from my observation, when you open it in an area, it adds to your tally. 1 per area. It seems to keep going on..we got up to 40 before getting tired. It resets every game month (I believe). When you shake it, it will tell you how much you are currently on and what your highest score was.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Asmodron said:
    Jurixe said:
    So far, from my observation, when you open it in an area, it adds to your tally. 1 per area. It seems to keep going on..we got up to 40 before getting tired. It resets every game month (I believe). When you shake it, it will tell you how much you are currently on and what your highest score was.
    I wonder if it gives you a prize if you get all the areas!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Jurixe said:
    Asmodron said:
    Jurixe said:
    I wonder if it gives you a prize if you get all the areas!
    You're welcome to try!
  • Asmodron said:
    Jurixe said:
    I got up to 101 and got bored of it

• Wicella said:
    Edit: Fixed it.

But I'm super excited, everything has been so cool so far! I love the wrought iron box.
    what does it do

• You open a box of wrought iron.
    After a short clanking of chains, a miniature gremlin peeks out of the box, surveying his
    surroundings with a grimace.
    The gremlin lets out a contented grunt, before disappearing back into the box, closing the lid
    behind him.
    A strangled voice whispers from within the box, "Your tally now stands at 2."

strange little goblin in the box is keeping count for me?
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    As far as I could tell this was the only new item, and it was sold by Therine:
    a porcelain doll resembling a greater xietal

For anyone curious, Amil won the first mount and Kriex won the second. Same mount both times.

• Anyone know if it is possible to change the image on the deck?
  • Does anyone know where the seeds can be planted from the bag of seeds? Subdivision doesn't work, nor do forests.
    Wicella said:
    Does anyone know where the seeds can be planted from the bag of seeds? Subdivision doesn't work, nor do forests.
    Interesting, garden rooms don't work in the subdivision? I haven't tried it yet but some of these seeds were available in a previous bazaar and were able to be planted. My other suggestion would be trying the watering can, otherwise they might be bugged.

• https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/1vmH1HBu

Might be bugged! Unless it has to be in a house?
    Wicella said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/1vmH1HBu

Might be bugged! Unless it has to be in a house?
    Yeah I'm pretty sure it has to be inside the property, not on the outside.