Mapper - Off-continent areas

Hi, so I am using the latest version of Mudlet mapper and I love it ... but ... it won't let me goto <area> is said area is another continent, such as Annwyn or Arcadia. I looked at my arealock list and neither is locked; I also have crowdmap enabled. People tell me this should be possible so I am likely just missing something - any ideas?

Comments

• Check if your special exits are locked?
  • Tahquil said:
    Check if your special exits are locked?
    Lock all special exits? (lockspecials) is set to false. I set it to true and then false again and tried goto arcadia in either, but to no avail.

• Problem solved and topic can be closed, @Tahquil helped me out (thanks)!

Analysis:
     - goto Mhaldor showed 8 or so possibilities, while it should only show 1
     - rl followed by force map indicated that something was not compatible with Mudlet 2.1 (which I was using)
     - rl followed by check for mapper & map updates did not improve anything
     - Tahquil's trick of: QQ and save profile, move 1 room, repeat 3 times, sing Return to Sender backwards 2 times did not help either

Solution:
     - updating to Mudlet 3.7.1 (which is painless and no need to save any scripts) fixed everything.
  • QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    mudlet 2.1 had quite a few mapping issues in terms of use and I suggest anyone who likes the use the crowdmap please update to 3.7. I know some of the other versions were having issues when trying to get it up and going but 3.7 is working as far as I can tell for most things and will greatly help you with running the mapper among pretty much any of your other scripts.

• While updating Mudlet also make sure the mapper script stays up to date as well. Ive noticed if its not updated you can run into some problems as well