Dallas Meet - March 2018

Comments

• edited January 2018
    I have an assload of x wing mini stuff I could bring with a few mats if anyone is into that board game style to

I should have enough pieces for actually a small 100 point tourney with 6-10 people actually.

And I don't drink either, I just partake in that west coast legal ;)

(Edit) I'm driving in but I figure I'll just grab a place wherever the majority of people are staying
  • Atalkez said:
    @Leviticus I will be crashing that hotel room best believe
    Ha! I think we have a couch and no Targ talk allowed. Only Mdor
  • @Lii I got that at the government rate so if you have a CAC or military ID they let you stay at a lower rate (154 per night)
  • Leviticus said:
    Atalkez said:
    "Mhaldor sucks" is still Mhaldor talk!
  • Antonius said:
    Leviticus said:
    Atalkez said:
    "Mhaldor sucks" is still Mhaldor talk!
    Hey, citizens react better to blowjobs, it's a proven fact!
  • Last question before I set up a place... How are we splitting this? I can cover the initial cost, then you guys pay back?
  • https://www.marriott.com/reservation/reviewDetails.mi

It will be the Marriott, as the bnb's have a "No parties or loud noise" thing, and I can't imagine a group of us being quiet.

• @Lii I can Venmo any costs to you
  • Oh, and I might be able to get government rates? I don't know if I can use my code thing without being there for work.
  • I can chip in as well no problem

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • So... We have two rooms in the same hotel that Leviticus is staying at...(my company did a little discount...) so we can have 8 people there. I've already paid for it, so chip in when I get there.

Thank You, Enjoy Your Stay
    Dallas Marriott City Center
    650 N Pearl St Dallas, TX 75201
    Room Charges
    Checking in on 2 March 2018 for 2 nights
    Room Cost: (2 rooms)770.94 USD748.18 USD
    Taxes:114.17 USD
    Total:918.48 USD862.35 USD
    Total Savings:56.13 USD
    Payment:
    Due Now:862.35 USD

All reservations successfully confirmed!

Room One Confirmation
    Guest Name:Rebecca A Dowlen
    Confirmation:464721918X
    Room Two Confirmation
    Guest Name:Terry Thayer
    Confirmation:464721818X

• Would be really interested in going, will see if I can get work off! :)
    @Lii any room left still?
  • Little over two weeks until the meet!!! Also, I'm thinking since there are two rooms and the numbers seem to be about even to do boys/girls. Cause, of course, we don't want their cooties. (teasing!)
  • Can we get a sound off on who is all coming, and what thing(s) you're interested in doing while here? 

• I'm coming! I'm up for pretty much anything in the Dallas area, it's all great.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • SOUND OFF! I'm coming. I'm a fan of laser tag and zoos. (Doesn't hurt that I'm pretty sure some people I know are in the petting one and I have relatives in the monkey areas.)
  • And Talamond is coming too.

• Also coming! I like pretty much everything listed, definitely laser tag for sure.
  • I am coming. I am down for whatever.
  • I’ll be there.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Who do I give my money to in order to get Atalkez blacked out and take pics of said black out? @Leviticus?
  • me, obviously.

• I don't trust you, sir. I need someone to reliably feed you booze at a consistent interval throughout the day/night to make sure you reach the right kind of drunk in order for those of us who aren't going, to laugh at.
  • Aralaya, Lii, Talamond, Alasiel, Atalkez, Leviticus, Cooper, and Hataru 100% confirmed.

Looks like Zenii is almost for sure coming based on the above, and possibly Milabar too.

• @Hataru coming? I'm out.
  • edited February 2018
    @Cooper I'm coming!

Someone has to protect Nature after all.

And I'm happy with anything really. I can bring some booze up with me and will bring board games.
  • I'll help protect Nature. Just by leaving oily ash as fertilizer, @Zenii