Quick Questions

Comments

• Is gut still the best attack to use for hunting in dragon? Would like to up my damage output a bit and want to make sure I'm using the best attack first of all.

• If you want faster bashing, you should look at your not dragon class if you have arties.

• I made a bunch of New Theran board games and their pieces reset to my house (specifically to a toy chest) because that's pretty much the only way to make stuff like that usable without worrying about someone grabbing them.

Has anyone else done this before too? If so, how do you clear the board? It doesn't let me place pieces on it anymore, even though it's empty. o.o
  • Jurixe might know. I think she has made some items like that reset to a house. 

• Were there silent changes made to extraction? I see there's new lines of text.

Running through Moghedu with Master Metallurgist and Gloves of Extraction and receiving a total of 4 sulphur feels incredibly wrong.
  • Iohanna said:
    Were there silent changes made to extraction? I see there's new lines of text.

Running through Moghedu with Master Metallurgist and Gloves of Extraction and receiving a total of 4 sulphur feels incredibly wrong.

I brought up Extraction and pretty sure Mak said they were making changes during the last classlead round.  This is not what I intended to proffer as a solution :D  Oh well, glad I got my 10k done when I did.

• Umm, yeah. This extraction thing is a big problem. @Makarios, something we should know about?
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Perhaps that's a new message meant to let you know when the area is temporarily "extracted out"? I saw it last night too while extracting within about 5-10 rooms of Rageteeth (Meropis), but once I got deeper in, I started getting normal numbers of primes. Just my $0.02.

• Just your two hundredths of a us dollar?

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • At least he didn't say his two hundredths of a cent.
  • Achaea is a living and breathing world. Provided something doesn't appear to be bugged (I.E extraction is giving new specific messages with it's apparent alteration) I'd advise seeing what happens!
  • @Nicola How come waybread is the only thing in the horn of plenty that gets a system message on it decaying? I keep thinking someone wants to talk to me. :(
  • @Nicola How come waybread is the only thing in the horn of plenty that gets a system message on it decaying? I keep thinking someone wants to talk to be :(
    Well there's your first problem.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • :'( Ouch, right in the feels.
  • @Nicola How come waybread is the only thing in the horn of plenty that gets a system message on it decaying? I keep thinking someone wants to talk to me. :(
    I have absolutely no idea!
    If I recall correctly, there's a minimum starting decay time required for an item to send a message if you're offline when it decays. Most horn items are below that, but waybread isn't because it has a considerably longer decay time.

I've learned over time to expect that whenever I have 10-50 messages it's because all my waybread or phials decayed and not because people are particularly excited to talk to me today.

:(
  • ... a scarred scorpion, a scroll possessing the firelash
    enchantment, a phial of monoxide, 91 glass phials, and a phial of concussive
    formula. 

:s 

• TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    I always thought a neat artefact for Alchemists would be a sort of infinite phial generator thing.

And a container that only holds phials, but stops their decay.
  • edited February 2018
    Yes plz. :(

Nucleus storage would be cool too, or ability to cultivate multiple nuclei at once.
  • You heretics and your Science
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Farrah said:

Nucleus storage would be cool too, or ability to cultivate multiple nuclei at once.
    I do not have a solution for phials or nucleus storage, but I have something in mind to make the nucleus storage problem less annoying at some point this week.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Ronwe said:
    Farrah said:

I do not have a solution for phials or nucleus storage, but I have something in mind to make the nucleus storage problem less annoying at some point this week.

Delete alchemists? :trollfa

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Ronwe said:
    Farrah said:

Just making empty phials groupable would solve a lot of issues.
  • edited February 2018
    Sena said:
    Ronwe said:
    Farrah said:

Roger. I'll see if that's doable too. No promises.
  • Ronwe said:
    Sena said:
    Ronwe said:
    Farrah said:

Roger. I'll see if that's doable too.
    groupable phials of gold liquid? :)
  • Yes so we can make you mushroom all of them at the same time >:(
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Hmm I'm having issues logging in, I just reset my password twice and still having the same issue.  Anyone else have this issue before?
  • There is an auto lockout if there are too many attempts at the password, if you wait like an hour or something it turns off
  • So when it comes to customisations, I used the CUSTOMISE command thats in game for a couple items of mine, then four days later another person emailed a customisation for the earring of Sinope I share with her, and another person offered to let me use one of their many figurines to do my rapier and emailed that as well, the earring and rapier were approved within 24 hours but a week later my items are still in the Customisation queue.

Is it advised to just email on customisations then and is the queue defunct and something old that isnt used anymore?

In aetolia you only emailed if it had reactions and stuff, otherwise the queue handled everything, so I dont wanna be annoying by sending emails to the admin or volunteers here.