What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited February 2018
    Atalkez said:
    Aegoth said:
    yay no more ez cheese Earthlord kills!
    Actually this does nothing to stop what I’ve been using to kill people. It just makes it so that I have to build an unnecessary amount of momentu before popping leg break because I can’t even prone you.

@Farrah I also missed the censure period :(
    It does prevent a 2-limb prep that has close to no counter. Also reducing Earth ability to burn a leg for 8s breather . Needing momentum to pop a leg to start sequence is akin to DWB. 

I would look at changing the active blocker if managing against AFF clasess is a problem.
  • edited February 2018
    Which completely neutered the class in a lot of ways. No hinder whatsoever, no room hinder to rely on, now can’t even prone you without spending 12 seconds building momentum.

Get legs prepped and have to turtle? Cool, guess I’ll spam hit an arm or something until I can actually make use of my leg prep.

It’s absolutely a terrible change.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I wish there was a middle ground because before this change, if I get two legs and a head prepped, I am duanatharing back to Hashan and waiting for my limbs to reset. I can think of absolutely no way to survive a two leg head execution with the tools I have at my disposal at the moment.
  • Push a head resto into cure queue off the first leg break. 

• Since your head apply comes before their third attack, that doesn't work. They can just hold and keep hammering you until you actually do apply to legs for once. Keep in mind I said, 'tools at my disposal', which doesn't include room hinder, so I can't just keep tumbling over room hinder indefinitely.
  • What happened to me today...

I spent a good five minutes confused thinking this form was actually rants...or compliant department. 

• Ailea said:
    What happened to me today...

I spent a good five minutes confused thinking this form was actually rants...or compliant department. 
    I seem to have a knack for triggering forums arguments.
    What happened to me today was I didn't trigger a forum argument!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I would consider other ways to address earth that don't enhance the ridiculousness of their executions. Be it new hinder or an attack that blasts you to max shaping, (eg. guardbreak). There is design space for something less oppressive than earth had.
  • ith expert precision, you draw Dreaming Owl from its 
    scabbard and unleash a vicious slash towards a mhun 
    guard.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a mhun guard, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new 
    heights of power. You have advanced to level 85.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Circle of
    Celestial Power.
    You have received 21 Bound Credits!
    A small pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

Mehh getting there zzz
  • Kiet said:
    The gala to close out the Mhaldorian anniversary was great! The performances were really fun and then everyone dancing (some well, some very badly and violently) was amazing.
    I’m just glad I dance in the “well” category.

• I went back Jester and realised just how much I'd forgotten about it, which makes me sad.

Also noticed that when using SVO and setting up a new profile, things fuck up when in a melee. Nothing major, just targetng, putting up defenses, and the prompt display...

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    I went back Jester and realised just how much I'd forgotten about it, which makes me sad.

Also noticed that when using SVO and setting up a new profile, things fuck up when in a melee. Nothing major, just targetng, putting up defenses, and the prompt display...
    My runewarden profile crashed yesterday and It is erroring like no one's business. I reloaded a previous profile and still going nuts, had to wipe it and reinstall my backed up barebones. I lost a lot of useful stuff but I got my barebones stuff, I sympathise 300% with this post.
  • Sobriquet said:
    I went back Jester and realised just how much I'd forgotten about it, which makes me sad.

Minifie said:
    Sobriquet said:

My runewarden profile crashed yesterday and It is erroring like no one's business. I reloaded a previous profile and still going nuts, had to wipe it and reinstall my backed up barebones. I lost a lot of useful stuff but I got my barebones stuff, I sympathise 300% with this post.
    File issues so someone can work on them! https://github.com/svof/svof/issues
  • Woke up this morning and realized I played drunk achaea last night. My mudlet being open and the 12 pack of empty bottles sitting next to the comp. 

I have no idea what drunk me did last night. Should be fun logging in today
  • Kriex said:
    Woke up this morning and realized I played drunk achaea last night. My mudlet being open and the 12 pack of empty bottles sitting next to the comp. 

Pretty sure you just hunted a lot.
  • Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 83.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Circle of Celestial Power.

Wooo!

• Lhex said:
    Kriex said:
    Woke up this morning and realized I played drunk achaea last night. My mudlet being open and the 12 pack of empty bottles sitting next to the comp. 

Good @Lhex, don't tell him about the rest

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    Lhex said:
    Kriex said:

Good @Lhex, don't tell him about the rest
    Has he still not found out?
  • Talamond said:
    You follow Solnir northeast to The Office of the Guardian.

Solnir closes the door leading southwest.

Solnir locks the southwest door.

Solnir says with a drawling, Delmarin accent, "How are you, Prophet?"
    Help
    You brought this upon yourself.

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Talamond said:
    You follow Solnir northeast to The Office of the Guardian.

Solnir closes the door leading southwest.

Solnir locks the southwest door.

Solnir says with a drawling, Delmarin accent, "How are you, Prophet?"
    Help
    Shh shhh shhhh, daddy's got you @Talamond