Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

All class BattleRage tracker [Mudlet]

12346»

Comments

• MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,510Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Solnir said:
    Umm earth lord is regirock, did you not see the pic I posted in the other thread?!?
    Regirock is PU tier. 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,731Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Water elemental battlerage info or GTFO my thread, noobs :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Caelan
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,731Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    v1.8.1 now up on GitHub
    - fixed Scourge (Fire Elemental Lord 2) to be sensitivity, not stun - thanks @Jack
    - fixed issue where female Elemental Lords (Elemental Ladies) were not correctly capturing
    - added most of Water Elemental Lord, still missing level 5 ability with affs - thanks @Shirszae and @Veldrin

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • BrenexBrenex Posts: 3Member
    edited February 2
    Love the scripts, thank you for the upload! Any consideration to making an rageGUI.abilityFade function to display when an affliction wears off? Depthswalker curse fade is, " ^.+ abruptly begins to move at normal speed again\.$" for example.
  • BrenexBrenex Posts: 3Member
    I'm also seeing this in the setting's error window:

[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<dispatchEventToFunctions>
             <[string "Script: Battlerage main"]:218: attempt to index global 'rage1' (a nil value)>
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,510Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Brenex said:
    I'm also seeing this in the setting's error window:

[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<dispatchEventToFunctions>
             <[string "Script: Battlerage main"]:218: attempt to index global 'rage1' (a nil value)>
    I get that all the time :/
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

Brenex
12346»
Sign In to Comment.