Monster Hunter Worlds

2»

Comments

• Anyone playing on an Xbox One?

• edited February 2018
    I might pick it up when I can find a used copy at gamestop, and if I do it'll be on xbox one. Not playing atm though. Don't wanna drop $60 on a game I'm not sure about, so I like the 1 week return policy gamestop has haha

• They might still have a demo up on shops if you wanna give em a whirl, definitely worth the money and time.

The actual matchmaking function is a bit clunky and probably my biggest gripe but once all players can meet up to play, it's a blast!
  • Rom said:
    Will be a day 1 purchase for me on PC, a long time from now. :/
    I will play with you sir! I'm useful!

I could be bait! With various cooking spices and/or sexy lingerie I am too delectable a treat for any respectable monster to ignore.
    I could taunt them and keep their attention! With my vast repertoire of Dad jokes and lack of filter I promise any monster will be enraged and unable to focus on anything except me.
    I am sturdy and can carry things! Whether it's sacks of treasure or sacks of dinosaur parts, I am an expert level pack mule. Here is photo evidence.

I look forward to hearing your reply to my application.
  • Got stuck on Nergigante so I took a break, came back and farmed up all of the consumables and just scraped by, then changed from longsword to insect glaive and now I am farming mats again for the next lot of elder dragons.
  • Bann said:
    Anyone playing on an Xbox One?
    Yes.
  • Accipiter said:
    Got stuck on Nergigante so I took a bremak, came back and farmed up all of the consumables and just scraped by, then changed from longsword to insect glaive and now I am farming mats again for the next lot of elder dragons.
    That's great! I've been on a hiatus of sorts the last few weeks. Tempered elder dragons have been a frustrating ride, at least in multiplayer. I"ll probably go back to soloing for a bit.