OOC Raves

Comments

• You don't have kids.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Saeva said:

• It was unclear but "don't have kids if you want weekends and free time" is what I meant by my post :D
  • Torinn said:
    It was unclear but "don't have kids if you want weekends and free time" is what I meant by my post :D
    That's how I read your response. :)

Mine lets you have kids! You just.... will probably be a terrible parent. >.>
  • edited February 2018
    Moved to a new area in the past month as my girlfriend got a ridiculous promotion that was too good to pass up so I left my old life behind and we moved in together. Now we're both more happy and while I haven't yet found a new "career" I'm wondering if daily fantasy sports and office pools should be it as I've made more than half of my former yearly salary at my previous job in about a month doing it, probably won't keep up this level of profitability but it's fun while it lasts and I'm definitely glad we moved, and the beach will be nice in the Summer!
  • edited February 2018
    Lol don’t have kids was the plan. Sometimes life finds a way. Haven’t you seen Jurassic Park? But, no, really keep telling us more about life’s please.

•       
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Can't have kids if you don't meet anybody.  That's the trick right there.  Just stay at home and don't have any friends ever, that's the solution!
  • Welp, that explains the lack of leadership skills... RIP Harbingers
  • Aegoth said:
    Welp, that explains the lack of leadership skills... RIP Harbingers
    That seemed like a rather hostile post for really no particular reason, unless I missed something lol

• To be fair, Torinn’s original post was kind of rude, especially considering the  the meme I posted was in jest. Too much preachings in targ has had an effect. 

• edited February 2018
    rip this comment

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • It was said tongue in cheek, I think you mhaldorians need to lighten up ;)
  • You want us to Lighten up? Never!

• Everyone just needs to lighten up, this is Raves... Not Salty McSaltersonville.
  • It's Friday! 

Even Snape's excited :3

• This morning at Merewether

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Watched the Falcon Heavy launch today!
    It was insanely fun, even if I had to do physics calculations while it was launching (Because how often do you get a real life rocket as an example)
    The two side boosters landed successfully, but the core engine exploded on touchdown.
    #Rip3rdEngine

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • The girl talking said they lost visuals but they could hear people cheering. I was like, or screaming because the engine exploded.. it actually exploded ahahah
  • What the hell is the theory/principle that the more you carry, the more fuel you need to use to lift it, but then it changes the formula again?  

Russian name if I remember correctly.  I keep meaning to find it because I've actually needed that example like 40 times since 2011 and can't find it on Google.

• "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• OMG yes! Thanks

• I literally googled 'rocket fuel variable' > third one from the top.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• ooh, I'll have to bring this up. Entire group of us who watched the rocket launch did the calculations wrong for fuel then :D

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Just rolled new characters for a campaign with my boss and some other friends.  Super excited to see where this all goes.
    D&D night is about to get exciting, I havent been in a full campaign in a long time....aaaaahhh
  • It ran out of fuel early. Still “landed” about 100m from its target just a little too fast. Such an amazing thing to witness.