Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

IRE: Origins

2»

Comments

• WicellaWicella Posts: 165Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited January 31
    Native Achaean
    The fiiiirst time I played a mud was during the Bal'met saga, where my only memory is being a novice, picking up something in the mountains and people yelling at me and then a bunch of things coming to kill me and then logging out and never playing that character again :lol:

But I actually started playing for real in late 2013! Not sure what drew me back, maybe a burning desire to understand why I got lol'stomped in .3 seconds.
    XiasSholen
  • CaledCaled Posts: 74Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Native Achaean
    I think.
    Possibly early 2000. 

I think I was just a few months after Caelan.
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,068Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Native Achaean
    Caled said:
    I think.
    Possibly early 2000. 

I think I was just a few months after Caelan.
    Yeah I remember you well.  We had an awesome bunch of Sentinels back then in the guild days.  Perseon, you, Jabbasfrog, Galdrion, Halcyon.. I still remember Othello being the best Sentinel and he got pissed when I beat him in the arena so he went monk and moved to Ashtan.  So many good memories.

• RinkelRinkel Posts: 10Member
    Native Achaean
    Believe this was my first character and im back on it now. Joined back just before Mhaldor was created and the shit hit the fan with the Infernals in ashtan. Infact that whole storey is probably what got me hooked. I was one of the many people who took the piss out of others for playing it before getting hooked :p
  • VulmarVulmar Posts: 12Member
    Imperian
    Started in Imperian during my freshman year.. That was uh.. 03?
  • TujaquesTujaques Posts: 29Member
    Native Achaean
    Always been Achaea. Geez, I can't remember when I started my first character but I wanna say somewhere around... 2006? A few breaks in between each of course.
  • ZbacoZbaco Posts: 153Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Native Achaean
    Native, started in 2002 while stationed in South Korea. Saw an ad for the game, thought it sounded interesting and went to play...and that was it =)
2»
Sign In to Comment.