Cain's Safe Place

Comments

• Klendathu said:
    I dropped my apple this morning (fruit, not over-priced electronic device), I skin split and some of the flesh is bruised. Halp me :'(
    I spilt my coffee as we left Centre Parcs this morning and I'm having to drive home with slightly damp jeans. I think i need a hug 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I dunno. Some lib comes to my campus and cries about how you should all get half my taxes I don't cry on the nearest shoulder. Its taxing. It really is.
  • suggest cain action give dollars to kiet
  • edited January 2018
    (redacted because I'm pretty sure this is going nowhere fast)
  • No this is legit commentary on why the rest get to stay but I don't simply because I share contrary ideas
  • edited January 2018
    I'm confused...if we love free speech so much why do,my MACRO aggressions stand but i if you heard a actual Republican you would freak out. I just don't scare like a bitch in front of your penwize like hypersensitivity
  • Cain said:

In an email to students, the university stated:

We understand that even the thought of an individual coming to campus with the views that Mr. Shapiro expresses can be concerning and even hurtful and that’s why we wanted to make you aware as soon as we were informed.

In the meantime, please utilize the many campus resources available to you should you want to talk through your feelings about this issue, including my office, the Cultural Centers, the Dean of Students Office, and CMHS, if necessary.

-ContentSigh- 

I'm so glad there are safe places like UCONN!! Yay!!

Dude I go there..  and holy fuckballs what a bunch of whiny twits.  I bet they'd shit bricks if they found out I carry (can as a resident)

• Cain said:
    I'm confused...if we love free speech so much why do,my MACRO aggressions stand but i if you heard a actual Republican you would freak out. I just don't scare like a bitch in front of your penwize like hypersensitivity

• Check out Heathens by 21 pilots
  • Or in the traffic celly cel...that was me all weekends in vegas
  • Or sorry bout it bout 2 was my nights in vegas
  • I rolled with the ghettoist black guys Mexican guys and white guys you punks would ever find had all the coke I wanted. All the liqour. None of you white guilt pussies would never do
  • Retaliation is a must where I'm from
  • I could just imagine Achaeans being big ol scared pussies soon as the first black guy on the street offered you coke. I cant take you morons seriously
  • Cain seems like a very angry person...

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Image result for homer back into bushes                  
  • you know what would be really helpful? one of those "PK lawyers" we put out to pasture when we eliminated cause
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Caelan said:
    Dude I go there..  and holy fuckballs what a bunch of whiny twits.  I bet they'd shit bricks if they found out I carry (can as a resident)
    Serious question then: Are you actually ready to murder someone? Like, how far do they have to push you before you will kill them?
  • So Cain was nice enough to buy me and him an “iFLY” experience. He was really happy until he found out that he only got 2/6 boxes checked off and he looked over at mine and saw there was 5/6. 

This might be my last post ever, he looks kind of pissed. 
  • RIP Tiamat.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I kept teasing him about my army airborne stuff but that was static line, he done know the difference, dirty leg 
  • And he suffered for it
  • An advanced RIP to that poor television set behind them.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    goddamnit Cain are you posting past your bed time again.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    goddamnit Cain are you posting past your bed time again.
    Didn't you hear? He got all the coke he needs, he don't have no bed time!

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.