Cain's Safe Place

Hello and welcome friends,

This is a place for us to come together hold hands sing to our ❤ 's content and hugbox it out when someone says something hurtful occurs to you. I welcome you with open and loving arms. I will have pecan pie,bubbles,play-doh and puppies for all to play with when you think back to November 2016 and try to forget. So dry your eyes. Join me and lets all have a hot chocolate!

-XOXOXOXO

Comments

• edited January 2018
    I forgot to say, in my private house in the subs of Targ. The door will be open and no eye sigils dropped, like I said, all are welcome.
  • This is MY PUPs 
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Am I the only person left that remembers Cain being forced to hand out stuff at NoT after getting busted cheating on shop thefts or whatever.  Not gonna lie: I made two passes.  
  • Am I the only one who remembers Cain posting a tiny wang on the forums? 

• Is that you in your avatar? You look like Duke Nukem

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • What's the point of this thread?

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Love you cain love you buddy  game recognize game
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • Ok who hacked Cain's account? Fess up now

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Needs more puppies. 
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Is that you in your avatar? You look like Duke Nukem
    Better hope he's not out of bubblegum.
  • Lyrin said:
    Is that you in your avatar? You look like Duke Nukem
    Better hope he's not out of bubblegum.
    Man I hate it when I run out of gum and have to chew ass...
  • Austere said:
    Am I the only person left that remembers Cain being forced to hand out stuff at NoT after getting busted cheating on shop thefts or whatever.  Not gonna lie: I made two passes.  
    I told someone in Targ that story recently

• The hot chocolate burned my mouth. x.x
  • Cain is the only player to have ever snubbed me. Mainly because he got so damn frustrated over sending me mistells he just got fed up with it one night and threw me on his ignore list for like 2 years or something.  <3 
  • Austere said:
    I wasn't logged in when it happened, but I remember hearing about it the next day. Pretty sure there was a bug with stockroom doors that was announced, along with a big warning not to take advantage of that to steal from them, and Cain just couldn't help himself.
  • Wasnt Cain also the one who punched his screen and threw it out the window?
  • Haha the good ole days..
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Kriex said:
    Wasnt Cain also the one who punched his screen and threw it out the window?
    I think that was two separate incidents? He punched a screen and threw a laptop out of a window.
  • Didn’t you @Cain have a belt and trashcan lid fight with Xeno? 
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Tiamat said:
    Didn’t you @Cain have a belt and trashcan lid fight with Xeno? 
    There were also pictures of this iirc. Someone please god find this serpent cosplay.
  • edited January 2018
    Ill be in Vegas tonight to the 27th

Poker anyone?
  • Play with SPX options instead, makes anything in Vegas look like child's play

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • I wish I would have bought into Disney like 10 years ago when they were low
  • In an email to students, the university stated:

We understand that even the thought of an individual coming to campus with the views that Mr. Shapiro expresses can be concerning and even hurtful and that’s why we wanted to make you aware as soon as we were informed.

In the meantime, please utilize the many campus resources available to you should you want to talk through your feelings about this issue, including my office, the Cultural Centers, the Dean of Students Office, and CMHS, if necessary.

-ContentSigh- 

I'm so glad there are safe places like UCONN!! Yay!!

• edited January 2018
    I'm sure Ben Shapiro is very grateful to UConn for providing him a safe space and platform from which to spread hate speech.
  • I’m not a fan of Shapiro, but hate speech is a little strong.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Hate speech: (noun) speech that attacks, threatens, or insults a person or group on the basis of national origin, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability.
    Source: Dictionary.com

Unless you're working from a different definition from the above, I am not sure how else you would categorize it.

• I had a post typed up to respond, but I think we're better off just agreeing to disagree.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I dropped my apple this morning (fruit, not over-priced electronic device), the skin split and some of the flesh is bruised. Halp me :'(

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • You are ignoring:
    You are ignored by:
    Cain

Where is my heart? :(