How to get better in the art of Questing?

Greetings, everyone!

I love roaming the lands of Achaea and stumbling across quests, but I do feel quite blind and often lost as to how to approach them.
What makes this even harder is that I find out waay later that the denizen(s) you were supposed to interact with had been killed at that time.

Now, I am not at all asking for the solutions to specific quests, because these should of course be found out on your own. But I do wonder if there are some general tips you experienced questers, explorers and hunters can give, as to how to find find quests, how to find out where you need to go/what you need to, and how to complete them.

Thank you!

~Accidaente

Comments

• Touch, push, pull, twist, turn, grab, get, take, squeeze everything.

Say some form of quest/help/work or any other keywords denizens will give to you.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Greeting also works as well to get a general feel of the denizen.

Pick up and probe everything you can find and don't be afraid of just handing it over to a likely denizen. There's a 50/50 chance that they'll just give it back to you if they don't want/need it. If not,  the item will probably respawn in the next couple of days or so, so you can always try again the next time you're in the area.

• Atalkez said:
    Touch, push, pull, twist, turn, grab, get, take, squeeze everything.

Say some form of quest/help/work or any other keywords denizens will give to you.
    Kinky.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Mention other denizens/objects/buildings by name in front of other denizens to see if they'll tell you anything about whatever seems like it might be important. 
  • Thank you for the feedback so far! I'll go full toddler and try to touch, grab and lick everything I come across. ;p

On a related note: What ways are there to earn money for someone who is about level 55? I often feel that there is not really an opportunity to make anything that other players want since for all skills I have, there are a ton of other people who are more skilled in the same. Are there any services that I (as a Jester) can provide even at this lower level? Or is the best option to just continue hunting and hope to sell the corpses to denizens that happen to like them?
    I'm not necessarily looking to get rich quick; rather I want to be able to refill my vials, be able to afford decent clothes and hopefully some small things that add to the role-playing.
  • You could try to sell bombs.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Bombs are definitely in demand, especially concussion
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."