Trey's Second Knighting

edited August 2012 in The Scarlattan Theatre
I needed somewhere to post this, and since the subforum is empty it seemed like a good place to start. Much appreciation to Tirac for putting it all together, and surprise to me when not one but -three- Gods showed up!

Too long to post, so here's the pastebin - Trey's Knighting Ceremony

Comments

• Tirac's speech was very eloquent and dramatic. I approve.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited August 2012
    Also, left Rakon receiving fifteen -ing letters in there for comedic effect.

Edit: Whoa there sparky, language filter isn't on I suppose!

• Man, Achaean Knighting ceremonies are still awesome. Exelethril, post yours.

• I must say, nice ceremony. gotta laugh at all the letters though!
  • Brilliant ceremony and read. Why the hell did Rakon get so many letters in one go?
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• I was wondering what the hell all those letters were about.

Was an awesome ceremony to watch though.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Very nice.  Will have to spend a lot of time on Kalvon's ceremony to keep pace with the Wardens and Maldaathi!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    (Whiners Anonymous): Rakon says, "-, I feel like a tree. All this paper."

Delicious irony makes me giggle.

Epic ceremony though :)

• Congrats Trey, well earned brother!
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Congrats. Maldaathi is getting ossumer these days.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I really liked Tirac's speech. I always enjoy watching his rituals/speeches immensely.

The letters also may or may not be (partly) my fault. <_< I only claim credit for 3 though, I don't know where the other 10+ came from!

Very surprised to see Sarapis and Shaitan there, it made it that much more awesome. Congratulations, Trey, long overdue but it was a really nice ceremony.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• That was awesome! Really nicely conducted. Congrats, Trey.
    "All men must die.. But first we'll live."
  • I needed somewhere to post this, and since the subforum is empty it seemed like a good place to start. Much appreciation to Tirac for putting it all together, and surprise to me when not one but -three- Gods showed up!

Amazing Ceremony, and great speech! 

• I'll add a 'congrats' to your second knighting, though a little bitter and wondering why 3 divine showed up to yours.
  • It was a particularly awesome speech indeed. Both Tirac and Trey are enjoying my truefavor!
  • So sad I missed it. Stupid timezones. Nothing more Special than a Maldaathi Knighting.

• I was absolutely amazed. Roleplay this year has just gone through the roof.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • A really wonderful ceremony!

Well done, Trey and all!

Deborah is saying this 'cause Prythe never would. 

:: winks at Trey ::

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• Almost makes me want to come back. Almost.
  • Silas said:
    Man, Achaean Knighting ceremonies are still awesome. Exelethril, post yours.
    Sure thing, right after I clean it  :)>-

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Here :  Exelethril's Knighting

Heavily edited for short and easy reading - begins at the end of Zinka's ceremony and ends at the start of Camellio's.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• I think my Knighting ceremony was very uneventful really. If you all want to see, I can post it somewheres
    meh

• @Rakon Next time there's a Maldaathi knighting ceremony, if I can't attend, I'm going to every city but Mhaldor (including Delos) and sending you a letter from each, just to raise eyebrows. Hehe.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Good luck with that.
  • The ceremony was perfect except for Rakon making Eleusians tear up from all the paper.  Think of the trees, you animal.  Most of it was probably made with Mhun skin anyways so instead think of the innocents, you animal.
    -----------------------------
    @DontarionDrakor for twitter boredom.

• tsk. any chance anyone can post it here? damned office firewall blocks pastebin, and i can't go online at home because of RL stuff...
  • Tarkanian said:
    tsk. any chance anyone can post it here? 
    Trey said:
  • YezritYezrit Illinois
    I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think quoting the pastebin link for someone who can't go on pastebin is entirely useless.
  • @Yezrit: Rakon's just pointing out it's too long to be posted here so it was pastebined.
  • Well done, Trey and all!

Deborah is saying this 'cause Prythe never would. 

:: winks at Trey ::

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it