Is anyone else having trouble with auto-loot scripts? (nexus)

So I decided to use Bip's  autoloot package found here : http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/comment/327365#Comment_327365   
but the script never seems to kick in, and from what I can see the code looks fine, any ideas?

Answers

• Don't auto loot? It's frowned upon, and usually ends in death. My first death by anyone EVER was to @Hirst for this very issue.
  • That particularly script only picks up gold that drops from your own kills, which has never been frowned upon. What's frowned upon is picking up someone else's gold drops.
  • @Sena well even my hunting system, that I give out in the healing system loots only gold you kill. :P
  • Nehmrah said:
    @Sena well even my hunting system, that I give out in the healing system loots only gold you kill. :P
    Then I'm not sure why you were killed with it. There's nothing wrong with auto-looting, especially if you only grab gold when you kill something. Nothing about it is frowned upon.

@Harkenn I can't really speak for the trigger package you have, but its pretty easy to set up your own auto-loot reflex. Just trigger the "you have slain..." message to "queue add eqbal take gold" or something like that.