retiring a character

I am new and created a character a couple of days ago (Apostate).  I hit level 21, and purchased a couple of lesson packs.  After playing a couple of days, i didn't much like the play style or skills, so I created a new character (Runewarden). Is it possible to transfer those lessons to my new character?

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    No. However, if you didn't embrace class on your apostate, you can QUIT CLASS for a tiny lesson loss (about 2%), then make that character a runewarden

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Well, that certainly makes things easier!  Thank you.
  • I'd also like to change my race, is it possible to kill yourself? I'm at the Flame of Yggdrasil, but it seems you must be dead to change race.
  • Some classes can, but generally you can just ask your city/house to help out
  • Furian said:
    I'd also like to change my race, is it possible to kill yourself? I'm at the Flame of Yggdrasil, but it seems you must be dead to change race.
    WALK TO MINIA, KICK VELLIS, gg. 
  • Ha!  Poor Vellis :(
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Seasone is closer.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    Speaking of retiring; it doesn't give me the option despite me playing for half a year because I haven't spent 900~ credits on the game. Regardless, bye bye. It was great when it was great. 
  • Can't retire a shrub, anyway.