Achaean Raves

Comments

• Wicella said:
    @Minifie

Today was hilarious and more importantly, IC life changing.

After asking multiple people what they thought of when they heard the phrase, I'm pretty sure we're going to be laughing for days to come whenever we see his name haha.
    Work on your flirting though, maybe send me some dead animals or something, I appreciate things that have been killed! :D
  • Good fights with a bunch of people at North of New Thera today! Twas fun @Zulah @Bronislav @Kogan
  • Taryius said:
    Good fights with a bunch of people at North of New Thera today! Twas fun @Zulah @Bronislav @Kogan
    What about me baby. You ate me alive. 
  • Dochitha said:
    Taryius said:
    Good fights with a bunch of people at North of New Thera today! Twas fun @Zulah @Bronislav @Kogan
    What about me baby. You ate me alive. 
    Oh crap, I knew I was forgetting someone. Rave to Dochitha! Even though I was super dirty and using retardation.
  • You didn’t invite them for story time????? No wonder they’re grouchy today

• So @Aralaya who read them a story cause we all know you were in that circle listening too
  • Dunn said:
    You didn’t invite them for story time????? No wonder they’re grouchy today
    They coulda come if they wanted!Kriex said:
    So @Aralaya who read them a story cause we all know you were in that circle listening too
    Rude

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Rave for Mhaldor, Cyrene, and Ashtan. 

Mhaldor for being awesome and fun to raid with tonight. Ashtan for the challenging raid and later cloud skirmish, and Cyrene for constantly getting back up off the mat and trying again. Well played by all, and twas much fun. 
  • Synbios said:
    Yesterday was the first time I particupated in actual raid defense. And I even managed to score a couple of kills despite dying in our first rush.
    You got the cool powderise kill! Wahoo
     <3 
  • edited January 2018
    Mathilda said:
    Synbios said:
    Yesterday was the first time I particupated in actual raid defense. And I even managed to score a couple of kills despite dying in our first rush.
    You got the cool powderise kill! Wahoo
    To requote a bad joke I made, "Looks like I made some powdered Kriz(t)als today yesterday!"

(I pulmonary circulatory organ you, Krizal. Hoping for more skirmishes in the future!)

• Synbios said:
    All part of the plan, Synbios!

I barely get XP from hunting anymore so I needed that sweet disarm XP!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Cyrene:

Thank you for the raid yesterday. I understand that it may have been frustrating, but the fact you guys never gave up was immense. I know we have to be the bad guys IC and it SUCKS dealing with the bad guys, but without a doubt, IC and OOC, you guys were the "good" guys. Thanks again, 
  • Alasiel said:
    Nyneve said:
    @Aralaya  @Milabar  @Alasiel  @Xandir
    Awesome improv rp! I’d never been part of anything that intense before, and it wasn’t until towards the end I was told it wasn’t planned. I had a great time, thank you! 
    Loved how right in the middle of a serious discussion, the doorbell rings and Xandir walks in like "hai guys."
    I'm 100% serious that when I logged in, I had zero clue this was gonna happen from a random Mila vs targossas interrogation !! 

Extremely glad I got to partake in Mila's old healing style RP with a mix of Faith building involved.  

<3
  • Talamond said:
    Just want to rave about the whole Averial clan. @Aralaya, @Sylphie, and now @Alasiel. You guys are a lot of fun, and I look forward to converting Targossas to militant feathery nepotism. And also whatever Sylphie is at the time.

Awesome families are the best! :)
  • Try fighting an artied knight without your arti rapier and you might change your tune!
  • How engaging is that! This is how you keep players interested and motivated in your orgs - simply involve them in everything imaginable. A newbie only knows to bop all the things? Great. Bring them along and let them newbie kick till someone decides to kill them.

Inclusion is an awesome experience, and will keep your players rooted.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"