Comments

• Asmodron said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Minifie said:
    Puxi said:
    Asmodron said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Explain?

Edit - I know that on a City vs City basis we are in a weak position combat wise, we just don't have the firepower against Mhaldor, but of course IC Sobby isn't going to think that. 

I hope that this can turn into more back and forth rather than a repeat trouncing, but time will tell.

I dunno, I'm not actually worried about facing Mhaldor, it goes back and forth with them.

Ashtan, on the other hand...is terrifying...I wince every time.
    This is probably true and here's my opinion why. When Ashtan raids you, you know exactly who it is going to be and they are bringing the heavy hitters. Mhaldor has quite the spectrum of people (newbies to experienced) who like fighting and we just show up with what we got. 

I'd rather it go back and forth than being a stomping everytime, that way both sides are getting enjoyment!
    Same, we went in tonight as 3 (alrena, myself, kiet), just to drop a couple of shrines in the City as a response to @Sobriquet news post, but we managed a sanction and thought we should send a bigger message. Just so happened between shrine 1 and sanction more people logged in so we had a few more than expected for the tank, though we blew it at 1 since we already level 2’d earlier.
    "More people logged in".  I'll add that definition to the urban dictionary I think.  ;)

The Mhaldorian Siren, brought to you by Sartan and co. Home installation for free per heart extracted and offered.

Which, ironically, completely reinforces my point. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Won my first auction, then I realized something...

Forged in the style of the Gem of the Vashnars, this full plate is as much a work of art as it is a
    tool.
    A fiery glyph adorns it.
    It weighs about 180 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Minifie.
    It will reset to you.

Description:
         This suit of artefact armour has innate morphing and three
         open embrasures for the paragons of your choice!

My embrasures saw me and closed faster than the girls I see :(.
  • Finally got my hands on a tiger-skin pack. I just like the way it looks, and it’s hard to find. 
  • edited January 2018
    Tiamat said:
    Finally got my hands on a tiger-skin pack. I just like the way it looks, and it’s hard to find. 
    give desc!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited January 2018
    Aralaya said:
    Tiamat said:
    Finally got my hands on a tiger-skin pack. I just like the way it looks, and it’s hard to find. 
    give desc!
    a tiger-skin backpack

Made from a soft, supple pelt of a tiger, the orange and white fur that covers this pack is streaked with those recognisable black stripes running down the length of it. Free of complex adornments on the outside, it has a single leather strap on the front allowing the owner to loop it over his or her shoulder for carrying, and a bit of cord for holding it closed. On the inside are sewn many pockets allowing the owner to store away a vast amount of items.

It weighs about 3 pounds and 0 ounce(s).

It bears the distinctive mark of Otoji Kanu Mei-ling (a denizen). 
  • Draqoom said:
    Klendathu said:
    Aralaya said:
    Kiet said:
    I know that, I'm mostly teasing about the guard going 'I see no crumbling' when hashan's got a bit of rubble lately from mhaldor + ashtan both :tongue:
    Don't forget Targossas!
    Wat is a Targossas? :trollface:
    Oh my. It's happened. Well done, Hashan.
    It's happened before. The question is whether or not it lasts
  • Clears throat
    What's Hashan?

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • 6967H(100%), 6928M(99%), 100W, 32012E, Target:rat  xp:19.6 

You give a block of armour clay to Ggan'loth, the smith.
    Ggan'loth, the smith looks delighted and shocked at the sight of a block of armour clay, and quickly stows it away.
    Ggan'loth, the smith says, "Excellent work, Wicella. I will ensure that the Fist knows of how helpful you've been."
    You feel a tangible increase in your worldly experience as the quest "Obtain the Armour Clay" is completed.

6967H(100%), 6928M(99%), 100W, 32032E, Target:rat  xp:19.6 

TWO HOURS of questing, 8 deaths, lost 4% of level 99. "tangible increase" of less than .1% :anguished:
  • A brief echo of Divine laughter ripples around the locale.

No kiss and tell @Puxi :open_mouth:

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Wicella said:
    6967H(100%), 6928M(99%), 100W, 32012E, Target:rat  xp:19.6 

Ggan'loth, the smith looks delighted and shocked at the sight of a block of armour clay, and quickly stows it away.
    Ggan'loth, the smith says, "Excellent work, Wicella. I will ensure that the Fist knows of how helpful you've been."
    You feel a tangible increase in your worldly experience as the quest "Obtain the Armour Clay" is completed.

TWO HOURS of questing, 8 deaths, lost 4% of level 99. "tangible increase" of less than .1% :anguished:
    That quest had me swearing at my laptop on more than one occasion. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I'm like 99% certain the Divine heard me exclaim "What in the ever living F" multiple times haha.
  • Sobriquet said:
    Wicella said:

That quest had me swearing at my laptop on more than one occasion. 
    That quest can be a lot shorter than some people make it, I found. Had to do it three times myself, and each time I made it shorter.
  • Wicella said:

I'm about an hour and three deaths invested in the same quest. After the last death about three weeks ago, I left the tree and haven't returned.
  • edited January 2018
    Got the groundwork laid out for the system I'm gonna spend the next few days/week writing from the ground up.

Also retired Alyxeri. Thanks @Rangor and @Lyrin, squadding was fun while it lasted. :) Unfortunately the rest of the playing, not so much.
  • I’ve realized that responsibility is what keeps me playing Achaea. That is, I derive my fun from having IG responsibility. I had most fun when I was Regent or HL and when I wasn’t anything, I very nearly quit playing because I stopped enjoying it. So that’s what I did today; I had an epiphany.

• edited January 2018
    You suddenly feel far less stubborn as your goatish nature fades and you revert to your previous form.
    Your race is now that of Goat.

You train your expert eye on Mitsuo and let fly an arrow with breathtaking precision.
    Your arrow strikes true!

Apparently I am an arrow shooting goat....

Oh another one for you, after much heckling in Targossas:

You suddenly feel far less stubborn as your goatish nature fades and you revert to your previous form.
    Your race is now that of Goat.

You secrete curare and deftly bring Thoth's fang to your mouth, letting the venom drip upon it.
    You secrete xentio and deftly bring Thoth's fang to your mouth, letting the venom drip upon it.
    You quickly prick Xandir with your dirk.
    Striking like a snake, you prick Xandir a second time with your dirk.

I -think- it has something to do with PREVAILing while you are a goat.  I think it's hilarious, not going to lie.  I am no longer human, but a goat.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Yeah that happened to me under the same circumstances
  • when are we gonna declare daddy Twiguy as patron @Atalkez
     <3 
  • edited January 2018
    Went into the Warren solo and didn't die. Druids are so strong 0_0