What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• My first jump into the Fire Plane after swearing allegiance to Krractle was to be promptly smooshed by his finger.

The welcome wagon is strong.
  • Yep good ole kkractie.  I call him kkractie when he isn't around.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    You level your draconic gaze at a fairy Lady of Sidhe, assaulting her with psychic waves of force.
    You have scored a CRUSHING CRITICAL hit!
    A fairy Lady of Sidhe cries out in pain, her butterfly-like wings fold around her as she crashes to
    the ground.
    You have slain a fairy Lady of Sidhe, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 108.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 4th Stratum of Puissance.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a sycophantic shoulder cape feeds upon the
    lifeforce of your fallen foe.

• Had a lot of fun in the last crusade. I dont have my melee stuff set up for 2h yet so I am only really good for sniping currently. Was able to get 5 kills and stay alive the entire time. Aldo thanks @Austere for getting me to level 80 on your death. Fastest leveling to 80 on a new char since I started playing Achaea. Im really giddy right now haha
  • Met a DWB for the first time:

Ouch. Client did not lag. Super happy. Love my starburst trigger.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• "Skillfully"

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Why you guys gotta pick on Profbro?
  • A steppe eagle hurls himself futilely at Charlius's shield, becoming enraged as he is unable to
    strike at Charlius.
    A black eagle hurls himself futilely at Charlius's shield, becoming enraged as he is unable to
    strike at Charlius.
    A martial eagle hurls himself futilely at Charlius's shield, becoming enraged as he is unable to
    strike at Charlius.
    A tawny eagle hurls himself futilely at Charlius's shield, becoming enraged as he is unable to
    strike at Charlius.
    A crowned eagle hurls himself futilely at Charlius's shield, becoming enraged as he is unable to
    strike at Charlius.

Related image
  • Someone fought Penny.
  • Awesome! Glad you got everything fixed. You'll get there :) Just remember, there is always a bigger fish.
  • Bought our first two servants for the mansion, a Butler and Gardener (worker).  Completed the rooms for the statues and working on the forestal rooms next. 

@Nyneve is having me focus a lot more on stuff I've been slacking on for seven to ten rl years <3
  • Milabar said:
    Bought our first two servants for the mansion, a Butler and Gardener (worker).  Completed the rooms for the statues and working on the forestal rooms next. 

@Nyneve is having me focus a lot more on stuff I've been slacking on for seven to ten rl years <3
    It’s going to be like Downton Abbey drama  with the fatherly butler, conniving footman, and a rotating cast of maids and side characters. 
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Double-agent identified  :open_mouth:

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Just dont tell Aegoth or I may get more reqruiting messages
  • aegoth's job is literally to be that door to door missionary guy tho