Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Elemental Lords and their Skills

12346»

Comments

• DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,517Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Lol that won’t get you shrubbed. 

• DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,517Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I know it was mentioned here as a potential change, but can confirm that fire lord incandescence is actually using the fire lords health thresholds to decide whether or not it transfixes or instas. That makes it infinitely cooler and more dangerous so be careful with spicy Cheeto bois out there. 

Shirszae
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaPosts: 2,377Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    By becoming a conduet for Kkractle's power, you may surround yourself in the terrible incandescence of the Primal Fire, immediately slaying any that dare look upon your brilliance(*) providing your fires rage sufficiently(**). If your aggressor is not vulnerable enough to be slain, they will be transfixed instead. 

* For the purposes of this, it is anyone that performs a hostile act against your person. 
    ** Below 25% of your maximum health.
    The line about "your aggressor's vulnerability" is the problem, if your aggressor's health has zero bearing on it.
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
    edited January 9
    Yeah I think the AB initially was written as your aggressors health and got partially changed. @Makarios with the conduit typo too

Taryius
  • TaryiusTaryius Posts: 361Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Looks like they updated the file in the past day or two but only one sentence got quick fixed, the rest of the scroll needs to be updated to better reflect. A lot of the Fire Lord help files were still outdated when people first got the class, written to reflect, what I assume is, how the skill previously interacted.

I've had a couple typos submitted where something wasn't working as the scroll mentioned, and got a response saying woops shouldn't say that in the AB File anymore.

Incandescence is much better like this, a fun and risky tool to pull off! 
    DunnShirszaePuxi
    We almost lost a tank last night due to it. Saw it go up, looked at my health, shrugged, died twice. GG

• AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,299Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yes, Rhianna OP.
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,368Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Asmodron said:
    Yes, Rhianna OP.
    Shame.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Asmodron
  • DochithaDochitha Posts: 1,212Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Still wants coalesce back to outside cave...
    ShirszaeVoliTelendrieth
  • VoliVoli Posts: 35Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited January 11
    I support elemental lords having a natural parry ability.

Unless such an inferior defence is of no benefit to one such as you.
12346»
Sign In to Comment.